Chapter Three: The princess or The Queen?

Italics- Mia
Bold- Unknown

I laid on my bed doing my Spanish homework, my music was blasting out of my speakers again. Déjà vu much?

Just as I thought that, my phone buzzed, making my lips turn up into a smile. It's been 4 days since this stranger and I started talking. Whenever he's bored, we text eachother. Sometimes we just text eachother out of habit now.

I still have no clue who he is, but every day I talk to him, the unsolved mystery intrigues me more and more. We usually text before school, after school, late at night, and a lot on the weekends. I've still been learning little things about him, but nothing huge. Each day I figure out something new and try to connect it with who I know. Still, I got nothing.

I lifted up my phone in my hands, completely forgetting about my Spanish homework and read his text.

Well hey there.

Hola.

¿como estás?

Muy buen, y tú?

Yo estoy así así.

(Translation: Hi, how are you?, very good and you?, I'm so so)

Concern sparked within me. Why was he just ok? Wow.. I'm overthinking this.

So so? Why? Everything alright?

Well I mean, I am talking to you.

Smh, I try to be nice for once and this is how you repay me? Disgraceful.

I'm sorry, forgive me princess.

Yes that's right, I'm a princess.

Actually.. no I'm a queen. BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANT!

*gets on knees*

Dude, that sounds so wrong.

Oh shut up, I didn't realize it till I sent it :(

Hey, don't disrespect me! I'm the queen here.

Yes, you're my queen ;)

A small blush crept onto my face as I tried to fight it back and refrain from smiling.

Oh boy.. I'm just going to pretend you never texted me and go back to my Spanish hw.

NOOOO

MIAAAA

wait you're serious?

Omggg

Mia come backkkk

I miss youuuu

It hasn't even been 2 minutes.

Ik but I was bored

Don't you have hw to do?

Yep.

So go do it you imbecile.

Hey, name calling isn't nice :(

Oh I'm sorry, would you rather me call you dumbass?

You're so mean to me

Just the way I like it :)

I don't like you rn

I don't like you at all <3

I told you already, Ik you don't.

Speaking of knowing stuff, are you my age?

Yes, 17 years of age.

Ok, so you're in my grade. Also, why you gotta be so fancy?

Cuz I'm extra.

Yep.. definitely extra.

:/

Haha I'm jkkkkk. Anyways I gtg or else I'll never finish my Spanish hw so baiiii

Nooooo

Come backkkk

Mia

:(((

Ugh fine, I'll ttyl smh

Bye byeeee :)

YAY YOU'RE BACK

NOT ANYMORE BYEEEE

smh

---------------------------

Ugh they're relationship is so cuteeee, I ship it tbh. Anyway, let's try and get this to 200 votes? Maybe 100? Lmao maybe. Anyway, thanks for reading, vote and comment, byeeeee :)