Vmin pt.1 Taes POV

It's the first day of college and I'm very nervous. I've talked to my roommate and few times over the phone,but I've never really met him. But him name is Park Jimin. He's very funny and sweet,but kinda closed off. I think I might kinda like him but i doubt that he feels the same. I also feel like he has a few walls up and I'm gonna have to try to break them down.

I texted him and asked when he's getting here because I've been here unpacking for a few hours and I'd like to go eat somewhere when he gets here. He replies and says he's about thirty miles off campus.

I continue to unpack until I get a text saying he's right outside the dorm building and he wants to come meet me in the lobby. I drop everything I'm  doing and run down stairs. I saw him and walked up to him and gave him a gentle hug not really knowing what to do.

"You want some help carrying your bags up stairs?" I ask
"Uh-sure." He replies. I carry a few of his bags up to the dorm room. Our dorm has its own kitchen and living room,kind of as if we're in a hotel room.

"So what's your major?" I ask
"Music and art." He replied
"We have the same major!" I replied sounding somewhat excited
"Oh cool." He said sounding uninterested
"So do you wanna go eat somewhere? I'll pay." I say
"Uhm,sure!" He said "where do you wanna go?"
"Uhm...how does Olive Garden sound?" I say with a slight chuckle
"Hah-Olive Garden is fine." He replies

As we're walking out of the dorm,I notice he keeps slowly moving closer to me and I let it happen. He keeps slowly shifting his hand towards my hand and I don't reject him,but I don't reach back.

Once we get to Olive Garden and order our food and drinks,he asks me if I've ever been in love
"No." I reply,but I ask him the same question.
"N-no." He replies with a slight hesitation.
When our food arrives he barely touches it
"Wh-why aren't you eating? Are you okay?" I ask.
"I-im just not hungry." I didn't know him very well at the time so I just let it slide.
I notice him slowly trying to move his and closer to mine as I eat. I let him continue to see what he's doing,but I wasn't surprised. He reached for my hand and grabbed it,holding it tightly until our fingers interlock. I stare up into his eyes. His eyes. They tell me a story,a story about the pain he's gone through,about the heartbreak. We don't shift our eyes away from each other until the waiter comes back over.

"Do you need a to-go box?"
"Uhm,yes." I reply "two please."

He comes back with our to-go boxes and we pay and leave. As we're walking back to the college I see him moving his hand back to mine and I reach for it and grab it. There was hardly any talking on the way back to the dorms,but laughing and smiles.

When we get back to the dorm,I ask what he wants to do.

"Uh-do you wanna watch a movie?" He asks.
"Sure,what movie?" I reply.
"Um..can we watch a scary movie?" He asks.
"Uh-if you have one with you,sure." I reply hesitating because I get scared easily.
"How does The Shining sound?" He asks.
"That's fine." I say.

As he goes and sits on the couch,I get glasses of water and a blanket for the both of us.
He was reaching for my hand again and I grabbed it and held his hand close to me.
This was the happiest I'd felt in a while.
I can tell that he likes me. I'm very happy about it. I think we could be something real,something genuine. Something that could last a lifetime.

"I uh- I get scared easily." I say.
"That's adorable." He says as I hear wraps my arms around me to comfort me.

I'm filled with joy because if this. I lean into him and cuddle up close. I feel safe. Like I can be myself here. Like I don't have to hide myself from him.

He looks down at me and we make eye contact. I turn myself over so I'm facing him and lean in to a quick kiss.
Embarrassed I run out of the dorm room and I can tell he's following me. He catches up to me and kisses me back. Kisses me deeply and I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck and we go back into our dorm room.

We sit back down on the couch when he goes back in for another kiss. I kiss him back again as I hug and hold him close to me.
After the kiss he says he's tired and wants to go to bed. I can tell he's embarrassed. We go and lay on our beds and I ask, "the movie scared me and I can't sleep,can I come lay with you?"

He smiles and replies, "or course you can." I move over there and cuddle up close next to him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me on my forehead.

"So...are we a-"
"Couple?" I interrupt.
"Y-yes." He says.
"Only if that's what you want." I say.
"I like that answer." He says smiling.
"Good." I say as we both slowly fall asleep.