Taes POV ||Pt.7||

A/n :aye fam, so I had to delete wattpad for a while because mom didn't like that I had it and it took up too much space, but I'm back, fam. Sorry for taking so long to get it back:) (FORGIVE ME THANKS)

I was at the door of my parents house, I hadn't been here in a year. As I knocked on the door, I felt Jimins hand clasp around my fingers tighter. He's worried, I can tell. My mother walked to the door and opened it. Right before she opened it I look over and Jimin is shaking, he's so scared, I squeeze his hand to reassure him.

My mother opened the door and loudly exclaimed, "Taehyung! It's so good to see you!" And wrapped her arms around me. She backs away from me and looks over at Jimin. Jimin held out his shaking hand to greet her. My mother looked down at his hand and said, "oh no, we hug here." And gave him a hug, I looked at him with a smile, he was shocked, but hugged back.

We walked in and saw my dad on the couch. Jimin looks at me with fear in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and looked at my dad and said, "Dad, this is my boyfriend, Jimin." Jimins eyes lit up and he put his arm around me. My dad stayed still for a moment, then smiled and without words gave Jimin a hug. He backed away from him and looked up at him and said, "Thank you for making my son so happy." Jimin smiled, that smile is the thing that lights up my life. That keeps me going.

My dad gave me a hug and sat down. Jimin and I went at sat on on couch, hands still wrapped around each others. My father asked Jimin questions, then he got to, "So why aren't you staying with your family?" I could feel him clench up. His hand tightened up around mine, I put my head on his shoulder to calm him down. My father looked back up at him and said, "Oh, was that too personal? I'm sorry. You don't have to answer." I felt Jimin relax.

Soon after, my mother yelled that dinner was done. We sat at the table and ate and talked like one big family, but Jimin didn't eat that much. Somethings wrong. We talked at the table for hours. As Jimin and I walked up to the room we're staying in, my mom came up to me and whispered in my ear, "He's a keeper, Taehyung, you've done good." And smiled at me. I hugged her and caught up to Jimin.

As we walked up to my old room, he said, "Your family is really nice, I like them." And smiled. I told him, "They really like you too, trust me." We went up to our room and sat and talked for hours. We fell asleep in our clothes with our arms around each other. This went so much better than I expected it to go :)

A/n yo sorry if I don't post? I have to study for high school and really work on it so I apologize