Vmin.pt 2 Jimins POV

I wake up seeing Tae laying next to me. I don't wake him up,just look at him. He's so beautiful.
Soon after he wakes up.

I tell him good morning and he kisses my forehead. He offers to make Biscuits,hash brows and eggs for breakfast and it sounds delicious.

He asks what we're gonna do today and I tell him I have something planned. I'd explored the campus and found a small secret area with a swing by a river. We're gonna leave at around noon to this place,but it's a surprise so I can't tell him.

After he cooks we go and sit on the couch and drink out coffee and cuddle up close to each other. After we finish our coffee we get ready to leave to.

I reach for his hand and he gives it a soft squeeze. He makes me uncontrollably happy. I can't contain myself.

"When we get to the fountain you have to close your eyes." I say.
"Well okay." He replies with a smile. We got to the fountain and I cover his eyes so he doesn't peek. I lead him down a trail that leads to the swing. I uncover his eyes and show him the swing.

"You hopeless romantic." He says giving me a hug and kissing my neck. I hug him back and hold him tight.

I ask if he wants to swing and he says yes sounding so excited. We try and make the swing go as high as we can. We're basically children. I look up at him and whisper to myself "I love you,Kim Taehyung." But makes sure he can't hear me. I pull his head towards mine and kiss him. Kiss him deeply for a few seconds. He pulls away and digs his head into my shoulder and I can feel him start to cry. I start crying with him,laying my head on his head. I love  him. I love everything about him. The way his smile forms to the way his eyes shine when he looks at me. Even to the way his hair falls in front of his face.

He pulls back and looks up at me. I ask if he's okay. He says with me he's amazing. He's so cute and sweet.

We sit on the swing for hours talking about our past. Talking about where we grew up and how. We talk until the sun starts to go down. I ask if we should go home because we have classes in the morning. He says we should probably head home. So I lead him through the trees back onto campus.

We held hands the whole way back home. I was filled with joy. He makes me happier than I could've ever imagined. When we get home I run and wrap my arms around him from behind. I love him so much. An unexplainable amount. We push our beds together to make one bed. We stay up for another hour just cuddling and talking. I set the alarm for 8:30 am. We have almost all of our classes together. We fall asleep waiting for the first day of classes to start. I fall asleep wrapped around him filled with complete and utter bliss.