Vmin pt.5 Taes POV

A/n: this part is gonna be kinda different from th regular fluff so just be emotionally prepared for what I'm about to type.

I woke up and Jimin was gone. I was so scared something had happened to my mochi. I text him and ask where he's at.
"Just taking taking a walk." He says.
"Well you scared me. I thought you left:(" I say.
"Well I'm coming home soon,you want me to get you some coffee or something?" He asks.
"That sounds great." I reply.

I sit and wait for him to come back,but I didn't know what was gonna happen when he arrived at our dorm.

He walked in,set the coffee down on the table and broke down in tears. I rushed over to comfort him. The love of my life was sobbing right in front of me and I had no idea what happened.
I put my arms around him and let him cry into my shoulder.

"Shh,what's wrong Mochi?" I ask in a comforting voice.
"I just,I hate myself and I feel like I'm dragging you down,I hate that I'm having to cry into your shoulder on the floor. I hate that I'm here,I hate everything." He says sobbing.
"Mochi,you're doing the exact opposite of dragging me down. You make me so happy everyday and I can't explain to you how much I love you. You're everything to me. Seeing you feel this way makes me think I'm doing something wrong." I say laying my head on his shoulder.
"You're not doing anything wrong,I'm just emotional." He says. It sounds like he's starting to stop crying.
"I know,and that's okay. No one is just not emotional. It's good that you're not just keeping it all inside." I reply.

He stands up and wipes his face. Tears still running down his cheeks.

"I love you Tae." He says.
"I love you too Mochi." I reply putting my arms around him.
"Are you okay now?" I ask.
"I think so." He replies.
"If you ever feel that way again,you can tell me." I say rubbing his shoulder.
"Okay..." he replies.

I go and lay down on the bed. He comes up and cuddles close to me. He puts his arm across my chest as I lay there completely blank. I don't know what to do. He has his arms around me and I feel him start to softly cry. I kiss his head and tell him it's okay,that he doesn't have to feel this way.

He gets up to take a shower. As he's walking off to the bathroom I hear him start to cry again. I rush to him before he reaches he bathroom and wrap my arms around him from the back.

"Mochi," I say kissing his neck. "Don't be sad,you make my life so much better." I tell him.
He doesn't reply and just goes and takes a shower.

When he gets out and changes,he comes and lays in the bed,doesn't say hello,doesn't say anything and turns himself away from me.

"Hey,are you okay?" I ask.
"I don't know anymore." He says.
I wrap my arms around him from behind and hold on close to me.
"Hey,you don't need to be sad,you make me so happy and mean the world to me. I'll never leave you." I say.
"Everyone else has..why wouldn't you?" He asks.
"Because what we have is real. I don't want to ever give you up or let anyone else have you,Mochi." I reply.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too." I reply.
"I'm tired." He says.
"Then go to sleep you goof." I reply.
"You have to give me a kiss first." He says pouting.
"Fine." I reply before kissing him passionately. He kisses back and then pulls away.
"Good,now I can sleep." He says making a cute little face up at me. He smiles and goes to sleep.