Vmin fluff pt.6 Tae POV

By now it's the end of freshmen year. This has been the best year of my life. Jimin says he wants to come home with me for summer so he can meet my family,but I know it's mostly because he doesn't want to see his family. Before be came to the college,his mother was disappointed because he went into music and art to get a degree instead of doing something that could "Make real money." According to his mother.

It was the last day of freshmen year so Jimin I were packing our stuff ready for a six our drive back to my house. As we were packing, Jimin asked, "Uh- are your parents..nice?"
"Yeah,they're really sweet and so are my siblings." I answered.
"Do you think they'll like me?" He asked with a concerned tone of voice.
"Even if they don't,I'll still love you." I said turning around to grab his hands. He smiled kissed me softly.
"Good." He says smiling at me.

We got all of our stuff in Jimins car and started driving. I called my mom to tell her we were leaving.
"Hey mom,it's me,I'm just calling to tell you that we're on the way back to the house. Jimin's really excited to meet everyone!" I said. "Oh and I'm very excited to meet the person that makes you so happy." She replied sounding happy.
"Okay,mom. I love you,I'll see you in a few hours." I said.
"Love you too,bye bye." She replied before hanging up.

Jimin and I decided we'll take turns driving and that he'll go first. I grabbed his hand and we started driving. Our fingers interlocked the whole three hours of Jimin driving,we played music and just talked. Talked like best friends. Jimin really is best friend.

At the end of Jimins three hours,we decided to stop and eat some food. We decided on Olive Garden. The place we went the first day we met,the best day of my life. Jimin and I had our first meal together there and I was so excited to go there with him again.

We drove to the Olive Garden and went in,we sat down and ordered when Jimin said this, "You remember the first day of college when we came here?" He said smiling.
"Yeah,that was the best day of my life." I said grabbing his hand.
"I'm so happy we came to the same college. There's a story I haven't told you about how I got to this college." He said jokingly sounding mysterious.
"Oh do tell Mr.Jimin." I said playing along.
"Well I almost didn't get excepted to this grand college. I almost didn't meat you,I had an SAT score that was fourteen point above the exceptionable grade." He said talking normal again.
"Oh wow,we could've not met. If it wasn't for those fourteen point,we wouldn't be sitting here talking." I answered.
"I know! But I think we would've met another way,after all you are the love of my life,and everyone meets the love of their life somehow." He said.
I blushes and looked into his eyes. I remember looking into his eyes for the first time. I saw so much about him in that moment.
"Hah what are you doing you goof?" He said laughing and scuffing my hair.
"Nothing,just admiring." I answered.
He smiled and laughed,but them the waiter came by with our food. We ate and payed and I started driving.
We got in the car and he laid his head on my shoulder. We drove for another three hours when we got to my house. We walked into my house and...

//to be continued\\
(I'm vv sorry)