Vmin pt.1 Jimins POV

First day...the first day of college...college is scary...I'll be separated from my family...my friends..but yet I'm excited. My roommate,huh I don't know where to start. He's so funny and nice and perfect. Even though we've only talked over the phone,I know I like him a lot. When I see that I have a text from him my stomach drops about fifty feet into the ground. I can't wait to meet him.

I get a text from him asking when I'll be there and I got butterflies. I told him I'm about thirty miles off campus. He's been there for a few hours and I wish I could've spent those hours with him.

When I arrive I said I'd like to meet him down in the lobby instead of in a small college dorm room. He agrees and I hear him running into the lobby,I hear my heart beating. Then I see him..I see the man I've fallen completely head over heals for. He ran up and gave me a gentle hug and it was the best hug of my whole life.

He asked if I wanted him to take any of my bags up. I said sure and watched him carry the bags up to our dorm.

He asked what my major was and I said "Music and art."
He has the same major as me. I was so happy but tried to cover it by acting uninterested.

He asked me if I wanted to go get food and that he'll pay. He's so gentle and sweet...I told him sure and he offered to go to Olive Garden and I said okay not trying to sound picky or rude.

As we walked out of the dorm I tried to get closer to him,almost touching his hand,trying to see if he feels the same and there was no reaction.

After we ordered our food and drinks at Olive Garden,I asked if he'd ever been in love. I want to know if he has someone. He says no and asks me the same thing. I want to say with you,but I don't. I just say no.

After we get our food I slowly move my hand towards his again until he grabs it and interlocks our fingers. I'm shocked and so filled with joy. He looks up into my eyes,his eyes are so beautiful. He's so beautiful..everything about him is amazing.

We don't break eye contact until the waiter came by. The whole walk back to the dorm we were holding hands..barely talking..i was so happy...filled with joy to be honest. I had never been this happy in my whole life.

When we got home he asked what we should do and I said we should watch The Shinning. He got a blanket and some water. I reached back for his hand and he grabbed it and held it close to him.

"I get scared easily." He says
He's so adorable...he's like a baby but cuter.

I held him close to me to make sure he didn't feel scared. He looked up at me and turned himself around and looked me in the eye and gave me a small kiss. The happiness that I felt in that moment is indescribable. He ran out of the room,embarrassed.

I ran after him,when I caught up to his I kissed him. Oh how I'd wanted to do that since the second I saw him. We make our way back to the room.

When we got back we went and sat on the couch again until he went back in for another kiss. Chills ran through my whole body. I said I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I wasn't tired at all. I didn't want to face what'd just happened. He followed me into the room with the beds and got in his bed.

"The movie scared me and I can't sleep,can I come lay with you?" He asked me. He's so cute and soft.
"Yes,of course you can." I reply. He cuddled up close to me and I wrap my arms around him.

"So are we a-" I ask before getting interrupted.
"Couple?" He says.
"Y-yes" I said nervously.
"Only if that's what you want." He replied.
"I like that answer." I said cuddling him.
"Good." He said getting closer.

That was the best day of my life,as we both fell asleep,I knew that I'd forever cherish that moment.