Vmin pt.2 Taes POV

I woke up and looked to see if Jimin was still here. To my delight he's laying on the bed with his arms around me.

"Good morning princess." He says
"Good morning my prince." I reply.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask.
"I'll eat anything." He replies.
"How does biscuits,hash browns and eggs sound?" I say.
"That sounds amazing!" He says.

I get up out of bed and smile down at him before kissing him on the forehead. He's so sweet.

"It's like we're a married couple." He says laughing.
"Hah,you're right." I say chuckling.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask.
"Oh,I have something planned already." He says with a smile.
I grin and don't ask anymore questions.

When I finish making food I bring it to the couch. We turn on the TV and he wraps his arms around me. I lean my head on his shoulder as we drink our coffee. We wash our faces and get ready to go out to do whatever Jimin has planned.

"Are you excited?" He asks with a smile.
"Should I be?" I say laughing.
"Yes~" he replies.

As we head out the door he reaches down for my hand. I grasp it tight and give it a soft squeeze. I don't feel ashamed of myself when in around him...he makes all my self doubt and fears not exist. I love that about him. I feel safe with his hand in mine.

"Once we get to the fountain,you have to cover your eyes." He said as his eyes widen.
"Well okay." I say with a chuckle.

Once we arrive at the fountain he covers my eyes so I don't peek and leads me through a series of turns.

"Ta-da!" He says uncovering my eyes.
I open my eyes and see a swing. I bench swing and a river. It looks like there's no way anyone could get here. It's like our own little secret place.

"You hopeless romantic." I say to him with a chuckle as I walk over to him and hug him.
He laugh hugging me back.

"Do you wanna swing?" He asks.
"HECK YES!" I reply acting like a child.
He laughs and give me a little kiss on the neck.
We sit and swing and hold hands while we try and make the swing go as high as we can acting like children.

He looks over at me and looks into my eyes. I hear him whisper something,but I can't quite make out what he said. I don't ask what he said though.

He puts his finger on my chin pulling my head towards his and gives me a kiss. A deep kiss. A real kiss. The kiss lasts at least a few seconds and I move back.

I bury my head into his shoulder and wrap my arms around him,hugging him tighter than I've ever hugged someone. He holds me close to him and I feel the tears welling in my eyes. They're happy tears,the happiest tears I've ever cried in my life.

I can tell that he's crying too. I hold him so close to me. I want to cherish this moment forever. I don't want to move away from him ever.

"Why can't we stay like this forever?" I ask.
"I don't know.." he replies.

I pull my head away from his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek. I've never felt this way about someone else in my whole life.

"You okay?" He asks with a small giggle.
"I'm fine. I'm just so happy to have you." I reply.
"Me too Tae~" he replies.

We stay at the swing for hours just talking. Talking about our families,about where we grew up.

"We've been here for six hours." He says laughing.
"Time flies when you're having fun." I say.
"Well I'm happy spending all my time with you." He replies before planting a kiss on my neck.
"Do you think we should start heading back to the dorm? Classes start tomorrow." I say.
"Probably,it's about seven o'clock,we need sleep." He says.

We walk through a small pathway through the trees to get out of the area.

We hold hands the whole way home and once we get to the dorm,he gives me a hug from behind.

Before we go to sleep,we push the two beds together so we're not sharing a twin sized bed. We stay up for about another out and just laugh and smile. He puts he arm across my chest and lays his head on my shoulder. We both fall asleep waiting for the alarm to go off in the morning.