Vmin pt.3 Jimins POV

I wake up to Tae holding my hand. It's the best way to wake up. He tells me it's time to wake up for class. He calls me mochi and it's so cute.

I ask him,"Are you excited for class?" And he replies with the cutest answer, "Not really,but I'm excited we have all our classes together." He makes me blush and smile so much.

We wake up and start heading to class. I reach for his hand and he grabs it. I love every single thing about him. Every single damn thing.

We walk into the class room and I feel my anxiety rising. It's so big and there's so many people. I squeeze Taes hand. I ask what we'll do if we can't sit together. He tells me ill just sit on his lap. He's such a goofball,but I love him. He puts him arms around his neck and tells me not to be scared.

The professor yells at us to find a place to sit and the only available spot is right in the middle of the auditorium. I'm getting scared and Tae can tell. The entire class period he has him arms around me trying to comfort me. He's so sweet and adorable.

After class he asks if I want to go eat at  IHop. I love IHop an unhealthy amount. We get there and order our food.

"C-can I tell you something?" I ask.
"Yes..you can tell me anything,Mochi." He replies.
I'll just say it back at the dorm where it's more private. I want to tell him I love him.

After we eat and walk out,I ask if he wants a piggy back ride and he says yes. He gets on my back and kisses my neck which makes me laugh. We laugh the whole way back to the dorm.

We walk into the dorm and he goes and sits on the couch. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest. I'm so scared he won't say it back...but if he does the amount of happiness that will fill my body is worth the risk.

I walk in and sit on the couch,putting my hand on he knee. I'm shaking so much.
"Uh..Kim Taehyung...I-i love you."  I say.
"Park Jimin,i love you too." He replies.

I'm so happy,he leans into kiss me and I lay back on the couch. This kiss was the best kiss,better than all the other kisses..better than all the other hugs.

I pull away and say, "I love everything about you,there's not one thing I dislike about you."
"I love you too,you're everything to me and I'm so happy we met." He replies. He kisses my again,but I pull away and say,"I want cuddles."
"Oh you want cuddles? I'll give you cuddles." He replies.

He wraps his arms around my body and we fall asleep on that couch. I love this man to death. He means everything to me.