Vmin pt.4 Jimins POV

I wake up with my arms still around Tae from last night. He's still asleep so I try to to wake him up. I'm so happy just to be there with him.

Eventually he wakes up and asks how long I've been awake. I say a few minutes and he smiles up at me and kisses my cheek.

Since we're already done with this week of classes we want to go do something. He asks what I wanna do. I'd been thinking about going to the carnival,but I don't know if he'll want to go.

He says that sounds fun and just to give him a minute to get ready and we'll leave.

After he gets ready,we walk out. He puts his arm around me and I lean into him. As we're walking through town,I see people staring at as. I know Tae's trying to keep me from noticing,but I see them. In the middle of a crowd of people,I look up at him and kiss him. Kiss him passionately. Trying to make people go away,make them see that I don't care that they're staring.

When we get to the carnival people still stare,but I don't care anymore. I only care about Tae. He's all I need. He's everything I care about.

We walk around the carnival and do regular carnival things,get funnel cake,play a few games,normal carnival things.

He asks if I wanna go on the ferris Wheel. I say yes and he's so happy about it.

We go in the ferris wheel and he has his arm around me. When we get to the top,I loos up at him and tell him something.

"Tae,I honestly love you to death..you're so important to me and you make me so happy when I feel bad. I can't thank you enough." I say to him.
"You don't have to thank me." He says. "I already love you more than anyone."

He kisses my neck and lays his head on my shoulder then rest of the way down the ferris wheel.

After the ferris wheel,we started to head home,we stopped and ate and then went to the college dorm.

When we get back inside,we just lay on the bed. I'm so happy just the be around him,just to be in his presence. All I want to do it be around him.

"Goodnight Mochi." He says.
"Goodnight my Tae." I reply.
I love this one man so much. I love him to death. He's my everything. My world,my sun,my moon,my stars,my galaxy and my univers. I love him to death.