Chapter 1

My name is Michelle I am 21 years old and this is my last year in Art school, I am actually an outgoing person I love to party and get drunk and pass out (a weird hobby right?) I have always been to art, I love to draw and imagine stuffs, my friends thinks I am a trouble maker (well I used to be but I stopped) and that I am so weird! It is amazing how me and my 2 best friends Sophie and Lauren we love the same type of music so basically we go to every concert we can and the best things we do when we have holiday or in summer we travel to go to concerts. Yes I am a concert weirdo and I am PROUD!

But out all of this there is a problem, my love to a guy. Everyone thinks I love him because he is in a band, well I thought the same first but when I met him it wasn’t the same, I am sure of my feelings because I have never felt this with any guy! I loved 30 Seconds To Mars since I was 8 years old! When I met them I haven’t felt what I felt when I met Ian! His name is Ian Watkins he is the singer in lostprophets.

Nobody believes my love to him! no one even my best friends, they are just like he is a guy from a band and you just love him for that.

“Michelle” Sophie said. I mean come on! They know me! well I guess they don’t

“Michelle?!” Lauren said while poking me. I hate how I love Ian more than any guy I always tried to stop loving him but I couldn’t!

“MICHELLE” I jumped when I heard Lauren calling me

“DAMN IT LAUREN YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!” they started laughing at me

“MICHELLE, LAUREN AND SOPHIE OUT OF MY CLASS NOW!” as I looked at Mr. David I felt my phone vibrated, I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from my mother

“Dear Chelle

Your father and I are going to travel please go and stay at one of your friend’s till we get back

Your mother” I sighed and we walked as Lauren took the note from Mr. David

“so Michelle I bet you were day dreaming of you and Ian getting married?” Sophie told me while Lauren laughed. SEE NO ONE BELIEVES ME!

“WHAT THE FUCK! NO!” they both laughed harder

“See Lauren I told you” I walked away from them as I walked to my car, I heard them running to me I turned to face them and they jumped on me

“WHAT THE FUCK?” they both looked at me and smiled

“well you see me and Sophie thought since tomorrow is your birthday we are going to travel” they both smiled, that smile that has something behind it.

“what if I said no?”

“we will kidnap you” they both said and hugged me, I didn’t hug them back because I wasn’t in the fucking mood for that.

“well you guys are lucky my parent s are away” they both started to dance and we went to my car.

“where do you want to go?”

“let’s go home and pack” Lauren said as Sophie was texting someone, I plugged my iPhone and started playing Bring Me The Horizon – Fuck, we started to sing along till we reached home. The good thing about us that we all live near each other I love that, I parked my car in front of my parents house and went to pack.

“So what should I pack?” I said as looking thru my closet, WAIT! That fuckers haven’t even told me where we are going? I was looking for my phone but then I remembered I forgot it at my car I sighed and walked downstairs to get my phone. I took my phone and talked in the group

Me; where the fuck we are going?

Lauren; not going to tell you :3

Sophie; SAMMME HERREE~

Me; then how the fuck I could pack?

Sophie; it is warm there.

Lauren; cold at night

Sophie; don’t forget we are going to go clubbing so get at least 3 dresses!

Me; how long we are going to stay there?

Lauren; 10 days

Me; fine I am going to pack.

I throw my iPhone on my bed and got my suitcase from under my bed and zip it.

“so all what I need jeans, jacket, shirts, 3 dresses, 9 underwear’s because I will be lazy as fuck to wash it , my camera, my iPhone charge and let’s not forget my passport!” I opened my laptop and played “lostprophets – can’t catch tomorrow” it was on repeat as I started dancing and packing, I then opened my twitter and tweeted “Packing and going to Narnia” and went back to packing.

After I finished packing I was looking what I took I saw that I forget to pack some bands t-shirts I put in and closed my suitcase, when I checked what time it is I saw it was written 6:30 PM, woow it took me 2 hours! As I walked to my parents room to take my passport I heard my friends calling me

“WHAT?!”

“COME ON MICHELLE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!” Lauren said

“WHAT?! WHEN THE FUCK WE ARE GOING?”

“OUR FLIGHT IN 4 HOURS” Sophie said

“FUCKKKKKKKKKK YOU” I Started running to my room took a quick shower blow dried my hair and wore my 30 Seconds To Mars closer to the edge shirt and a short jeans and wore a flip flop, as I closed my hair as a pony tail I took my suitcase, my camera and my bag and went down they were in Sophie’s mother car I put my bag in the car and went to the airport.

When we reached the airport Sophie hugged her mother and we went to bring our bags and stuff but then they stopped me.

“Michelle honey go and sit there, you can’t know where we are going?” Lauren said she pointed at the chair

“BUT IN THE END I WILL KNOW!” they took my bag and went to the counter

“FINE” I sat on the chair and waited for them! I hate when they do this shit to me, after waiting for 30 minutes they started running to me.

“COME ONE WE GOTTA CATCH THE PLANE” as Sophie caught my hand she started running we went thru all the shits so fast and we walked to the plane and sat on our seats we were all together and I was in the middle.

“yaay we made it in time” Lauren said as I sighed.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to united airline, thank you for choosing united airline, the trip will take us about 8 hours to London, enjoy” the captain said.

“LONDON?!” I screamed as all the people turned their face to me when I looked my right and left they were already asleep, I hate how Lauren and Sophie can sleep fast!

What the fuck! Why we are going to London! I just hope we are not going to Wales or get bumped by Ian, I am not even ready to meet him after 1 year!

 And my Trip To Narnia starts.