Chapter 18

months passed since Ian and I are lovers, it is not like a secret one but people barely know about us I hate how we are not together I am in the USA while he is in Wales or on tour but we Skype and talk everyday which is good it makes me feel that we are close but still sad that I can't always be there for him and about the fact Sophie and Lauren did (Mian) I sometime can see it everywhere I mean on Tumblr or twitter, once Ian tweeted about me and he wrote my name people wouldn't stop asking him about me which makes me want to die, I don't want  the fans to know because first of all you know fan girls will complain why her and shits? I mean if I was them I would be jealous but it is me so I can't get jealous over myself right? Oh I forgot to tell you Ben and I became closer than before too that sometime Ian thinks there is something between us, yes Ian and I fight like normal couples it is not like I am living a fairy tale but still I am, he always tells me that there is something wrong with Ben but I don't see it.

I was laying on my bed it was the day of my graduation and I will be fucking out of this LIFE AND START A NEW LIFE, you can't imagine how happy I am, I am so happy over the fact I could live with Ian after this day I know half of my things are at Ian's in Wales but still I didn't officially moved everything there I basically spend all my weekends when I don't have exam to him or to see them live it just depends where they are I told Ian about today but I don't think he will make it but I just invited him in case I am such a lame lover.

"are you going to spend your day, day dreaming about Ian?" Sophie throws my wallet on my head as she told me that

"you know that it hurts?" I gave her a boring look

"COME ON GUYS! IT IS OUR FUCKING GRADUATION DAY" Lauren screamed

"SHUT UP LAUREN" I told her, I was having a hangover thanks to the girls we partied if Ian knew he will cut me into pieces, I was such a bad drinker and I would forget everything the next day, sigh

"someone is having a hangover" Sophie sang, I heard my mobile ringtone I was excited maybe it was Ian calling me I ran to my phone but then I saw it was written Ben I sighed and sat on the floor Ian didn't call me about a day now and his mobile is closed.

"hi Ben"

"Hey Michelle, it is your big day how is it?" I wanted to cry and Ben didn't knew about me and Ian I want to keep it a secret he was jealous when boys looks at me what will happen to him if I told him Ian and I dating? Killing me? not enough

"it is good, I just woke up going to get ready" I told him

"have fun sweetheart" I smiled

"THANK YOU BEN, I have to go now okay?"

"yeah sure, have fun and bye"

"bye" I closed on him and throw my mobile and I didn't care where it went I was just sad I needed Ian right now and I can't contact him

"Chellllleee" Sophie said as she pulled me

"Soph" I said in a sad tune

"why you are sad?" Lauren asked me as she was looking for her cloth in my closet we bought some yesterday

"Ian didn't call me now for about 24 hours" I said hugging my legs

"here we go obsessed Michelle with Ian Watkins" Sophie said

"shut up Sophie, she is feeling bad okay?" I ignored them and walked to the bathroom to take a shower after this shit over I am going to fly to Wales and see Ian I am so worried they are not even on tour or something right now. I entered the bathroom took my cloth off and went down the hot water, it felt good I started washing my hair and after I finished with my hair I cleaned my body and when I was over I took a towel dried my hair I wasn't in the mood to blow dry it I took a towel and wrapped it around me and walked outside seeing the girls getting ready and singing to 30 Seconds To Mars I giggled at them and walked to my closet took my white skinny and black shirt our graduation cloth was black so that is why I wore a white skinny even thought I don't like wearing white stuffs a lot but still, I got ready and everything took my hat and saw the girls taking pictures.