Chapter 4

"YOU GUYS GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" they stood there speechless

"Michelle what is wrong?" Lauren said

"your love to Ian is just a normal fan love, trust me we know that" Sophie told me. I KNEW THEY WILL NEVER GET ME! I sighed

"FINE" I went to my room and closed Lauren's door so strong, maybe they are right, maybe I have to get over Ian and see the world the other side I have to do something! I opened my laptop and checked my twitter I miss them all.

"Narnia is fun and it sucks" I tweeted, I was checking my timeline then I saw something it made wanna dance, BLESSTHEFALL ARE HAVING A CONCERT SOON! WE HAVE TO GO! Michelle forget everything for a day and enjoy your day, I bet nothing will happen around Ian you don't even talk. I sighed and walked back to Lauren and Sophie they were already out

"so shall we go out?" Lauren said. I smiled and hugged them both they hugged me back.

"let's stop this fucking DRAM AND ENJOY THE DAY BEFORE THE NIGHT" we walked outside the hotel.

First we went shopping I got me some bands t-shirts and some dresses for the club, eat lunch and then I started looking a dress for tonight it was actually so fucking hard to find one, I knew my love to Ian wasn't a love to singer every time I tried to make myself believe it, I end up failing.

"Michelle you should get a Red dress because it will suit your black hair" Sophie told me. I started looking for dresses, when it came to looking for dresses I sucked in it! And I hated the part where I have to go and try them! It annoys the shit out of me!

I have been trying things for 2 hours now, until there is this dress it was a black and red dress it was short a hand had sleeves and the others didn't, I took the dress and tried I went out and showed Lauren and Sophie.

"wooow" Sophie said and she opened her mouth

"You look pretty! YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT!" Lauren told me. I nodded and went to change to my jeans and shirt and took the dress pay for it.

"what time is it?" Lauren asked.

"it is 6 PM"

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sophie said and she took Lauren hand

"We HAVE TO GET READY" Sophie held my hand but I let it go

"you guys" I gave them my bag and smiled

"what up?" Lauren told me

"take my bags I am going to walk around little so I could get ready later" they nodded at me.

As I saw them going away I sighed and went to a park, I used to come to this park with my parents when I was young every time we came to London. I sat on the swing, swinging it and then I took my iPhone from my pocket and I was in a mood for a song.

I started looking for that song and I knew when this song will start I will start feeling butterflies especially when I heard his voice but I had to, I was in the mood. I mean my parents didn't even call me or wished me a happy birthday if they didn't it will be my 5th year. As I saw the song I pressed play and started singing along.

"Yesterday I lost my closest friend

Yesterday I wanted time to end

I wonder if my heart will ever mend

I just let you slip away

4 AM forever

Maybe I'll never see you smile again

Maybe you thought that it was all pretend;

All these words that I could never say

I just let them slip away