Chapter 9.

(Writing this on a computer for the first time so sorry if it looks weird.)

*Mia's POV*

Pain.

Hurting.

Sore.

Tired.

Numb.

Exhausted.

Freezing.

Those are the words on how I am feeling, My body hurts,I'm only in my undergarments in a cage which is cold, metal touching my feet and also no heat so I'm freezing my ass off. I forgot what day or what time it is, to me it feels like a month. I been locked up in this "prison" not able to hug, kiss my baby. Gosh I miss her smile and voice. I hope she is okay If they.. If they touch her or even hurt her I swear to god I am gonna make them wish they weren't even born.

But for some reason I wanted to see Jace. I know I should be mad at him for not being there for me or how he left me at the party alone. I wonder how he's doing, probably has a family by now or married. Gosh why am I even saying 'or' all the time I keep second guessing myself.

If you're wondering, I haven't eaten since that morning when I got kidnapped, Still don't know who this woman is, but she does hate me because apparently I had Jace's child instead of her having his child I am still kinda confused but whatever she got her revenge so what the hell am I still here! I told her I wouldn't tell anyone about this but she refuses to let me go.

"GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!!"

I said while tugging on the chains.

How I'm able to describe the chains Well.....It was little bit wide space for you know for two people to be in it, while the chains where on top of the cage, my arms feel so sore and losing the feeling of my hands of the blood rushing down to my shoulders.

"Well Well look who needs another punishment." it was the woman who hates me. "You want another punishment right?" I looked at her with my eyes with anger and sadness and then nodding my head no.

"That's what I thought don't need Jace finding where, we're hiding you don't we? Because last time I checked Him and his little gang he calls 'friends' are looking for you."

*gasp* I felt myself saying that and looked straight up at her but then put my head down in defeat because when I first got here before she checked on me before I went to close my eyes that night she said he was here but then lied. She just wants to see me sad and look defeated, so I guess I was done fighting with her I'm never getting out of here alive I guess you can say that.

"Gabe, go get your whip Mia is getting punished *she smirks* next time you disappoint me again you wouldn't be getting punished right now but to late.. Wait is that Gabe I hear coming heh. This is gonna be fun and never get old."

The door opens, leaving a door being shut sound then hearing footsteps come towards he but you would never believe who it was. It-It was Jace point a gun up to her head. He looked so grown up like he didn't look like a horny teenager that wanted sex and to party all the time. He look like a grown up mature adult at least I think, and knew responsibility. But how did he know where I was?

~bang~

The girls body just fell to the ground and head bleeding to the brain leaving her dead....

I looked at him in shocked. Blood on my chest and face. Then when the shock moment went away I was looking at Jace who was unchaining me. My lips felt chapped I tried to speak but he put his pointer finger to my lips signing me to shush. "The child is safe in the car with someone who is protecting her." Ava.. I totally forgot about her I was so caught with him being here and the lady who was gonna punish me.

I hold on to him real tight into a hug sobbing for safeness. He picked me up bridal style with my head barred in his chest. God did he feel warm. Jace walked out of he place with me in his arms heading to a car.

When he opened the door I heard the word "MOMMY!" AVA! I shouted I didn't care who was judging or giving me weird looks I wanted my baby, I hugged her like there was no tomorrow and let go fo her shortly after she said "Mommy can't.... Breathe..." I was happy for a moment but studied her face closely when she had bruises on her body. I was about to get out of the car and punish something but was stopped when Jace pulled me back saying

"its already done no need."

Ugh.

I turned around to sit in the car to have Ava sleep in my lap but before I knew it darkness took over me, falling to the ground unconsciously and blacked out.

----------

*Jace's POV*

Mia got out of the car with a angry look. I knew what she was gonna do but right now I just wanted her to go to home where I live to sleep and rest up. I pulled her back telling her it's already done no need.

With her saying -

"Ugh."

In the process. She turned around and fainted. I quickly rushed over to her so she wouldn't fall to the ground.

She looked weak maybe that's why she fainted. But I didn't care. "Ben take the child to the other car I want Mia in this car with me."

"Yes sir" he took the child and went quickly to it, having the child look scared because she looked at her mother 'sleeping' out of no-where.

I took Mia to the car and told whoever was driving to step on it because she needed a doctor quick.

Please don't be dead Mia, I just found you after all these years I'm not ready to raise a child alone and clueless who I really am to her you just can't leave me. I almost cried when someone touched my hand saying "it will be alright I'm sure of it" with a smile.

I felt a little bit better but I just kept looking a Mia and studying how much she changed these four years and her heart to make sure it was beating.

Then before I knew it we're home...

-----------------------------
It would be amazing to vote this story ;)
hint hint xoxo