Chapter 26.

9K readssss WHATTTT!!? Ahh thank you soo muchhh!!

*JACE'S POV*

After that dream I learned to move on
with my life not even think of her or Ava.

Right now i'm in the gym with a few of the guys on the treadmill, punching bags also the lifting weights, where everything is covered in sweat. Sweat here means you aint a pussy to get stronger and back out. I know punching my 'feelings' out will make me feel better Reed said which I don't know why but it actually does.

"So guys since Jace isn't mopping around about Mia anymore why don't we get laid tonight?! Maybe do the usual as celebrating?" Reed said wiping his face on a towel.

"I'm down." Ben said quickly. "Also I want the combo where its a 'i'm gonna forget everything I have done stupidly in my life,' type of thing." Wiping his head also into a towel.

We all laugh knowing he does stupid things everyday that doesn't effect too much in his life.

"Fine Fine." I said everyone cheering. "But, we are doing it here, tonight. And remember no going in my room no fuckin okay?!" Everyone laughed "I'm seriously or you'll be kicked in the ass." Finally they shut up. "Ayyye jokin.. but seriously dont." Okay now that was funny.

————

Okay two hours before the party I need to take a quick shop around town for a few things and drag Ben with me since he becomes he needs a breather and enjoy his young life without no worrying.
-
Im my car with Ben in the passenger seat next to me we take off. Passing down maine street I park my car of course locking the doors Ben and I walk down and see this fortune teller coming up I told Ben I don't believe in whatever he or she gots to say but nope, right now i'm standing in the tellers store payin her $100 bucks for a useless fortune. Oh Did I mention i'm also payin for Ben's? Well I fuckin am.

"Okay gentlemen," the young and may I say hot women with black and purple hair asking me to enter this room with her to read my fortune.

*FORTUNE TELLER'S POV*

I take Jace's hand and close my eyes.
I open his hand making my pointer finger touch all over reading his palm.
"I see your future with children, wait no, you never got to seem him." I read his palm again. "Be careful who you trust because after tonight you wont be able to rest again.. I open to see his face the usual confusion everyone gets after a reading.

"Wait no! There has to be more! Tell me OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!" He threatened "Sir thats all the reading gave me now go before I call the cops and just by that reading, you don't want anything to do with the police." He sighed and left with his friend god did I make 200 dollars today!
-

*JACE'S POV*

When Ben and I left the Tellers store I was soo out of it I just went right home which was a good idea because the party was starting soon.

-----------------------------

It would be amazing to vote this story ;)
hint hint xoxo

———————————