Chapter 28.

*Jace's POV*

The worst part of my life is waiting.

Waiting on food to cook.

Waiting on people to hurry the fuck up.

Oh yeah,

Waiting on someone to wake up!

But this time is different. Ben wakes me up from after trying to figure out what happened to the girl that died and possibly the reason why I threw up. Still think it was alcohol poisoning yet It hasn't happen to me since I was a teen.

"Sir there's a package at your desk ready for you to open." George said and randomly walks in.

"Okay." I said then watched him with a suspicious look. Seconds later he left, which was weird he has never done this before but I guess just because I make him clean up everything.

"Do you have everything to take while I go to my office?" I said and he nods.

I walk into my office closing the door seeing packages right on top of my desk. The package isn't too big nor too small just a noraml sized box you would put kitchen appliances in if you were moving.

"I can't believe this." I stroke my mini beard that isn't too long. I get a post card from.. Washington? "What the fuck?" I get out the dvd from the package then put it in my laptop.

"Jace, i-it's Mia I'm fine no need to worry about me or Ava. I know I keep sending this in letters and now this because I'm pretty sure you aren't at ease... Please know that I will always love you." a tear comes from her eye then she blinks four times with no break in between. Now she has my attention,why would she blink four times? Seriously that may not be it but it could be somethin.

I shut my laptop there's no way she can be in trouble, right?

I reopen my laptop to see the camera's from the doorstep, only to see a delivery man drop off tbe package.

I shut it once again am i going crazy? I need to know she's alright even though she'll hate it but I gotta make sure.

*MIA'S POV*

H e a l ~ Tom Odell

I have been stuck in this room with a good amount of food and water. I'm afraid I'm never going to get out of here.

There's so much stress going through my body right now since they want to kill this baby so badly, they are doing a good job making me have stress. Sometimes I hear Ava, 100% positive Ava's here and someone else too.

I'm probably going insane but who cares at this point!

I look at the crack of the door to see a red ball coming this way, "Oh no Ava don't go here or you'll get in trouble with him!" that voice said.

The person walk towards the door to grab the door and you wouldn't believe who it was, in all these fours years running into my past was Angel.

"Angel?"

*A YOUNG FEMALE ADLUT'S POV*

Once again he goes out with this package they had done in the 'off limits' room where they recorded someone which atleast it isn't a rape tape like he would do..

"Ava why don't you go play and i'll make dinner." She nods and goes. I usually do all of her chores because she doesnt know better but it's fine.

"Umm.. Angle.... I'm an go get da ball." Ava said I turn around then to realized she's going into the off limits room. I quickly and quietly ran to her and said "I'll get it" then got the ball."

"Angel?"

"Yes." Looking behind me to hear a familiar voice.

I look behind me again to make sure the boss doesnt see me.

"Mia? Is is that you?" I say trying not to get my hopes up.

"Oh my god Angel!! How,how did you end up here!?" I could hear that she was crying.

"Probably the same story that is long and don't have the time right now but anyways Ava is here, I figured that she's your daughter and you'll have to tell me why but right now I have to go.." I wanted to cry but there's no time. I quickly grab the ball and run back to my spot. Must show no weakness towards Ava so she can keep a little bit safe.

She must not know that her mum is here.

*YOUNG MALE ADULT'S POV*

"Its 8:09pm,
Test shows there's deadly chemicals in the women aka Stacey Omorogbe with the sample of cause of death which was created condom which would of lead to unexpected pregnancy.. Stacey shows no allergic reaction yet it was suppose weaken the person wearing the condom which lead to nausea."

"After this i'm gonna ask the man who used this condom where he got it since there is no way I can ask Stacey. Haha! I laugh at my own jokes. Including getting paid for this."

"See Ruban this is why you aren't doing dentistry." Ben saids.

Pushing end recording.

"You got anything?."

"Yes, did Jace do this because there's no way except.. Did he by any chance look where he got this condom?" I said taking off my glasses.

"You're joking right? She was a random girl who happened to get in bed with Jace and die the next day how in the hell do you expect me to ask him that?" He said

"Well it's worth a shot you're gonna have to ask him or you'll get your money back and there's no help in this case." Let's See how he likes them apples.

He sighed and left. Pretty sure he's gonna go and ask.

Now back to this recording.

-----------------------------

It would be amazing to vote this story ;)
hint hint xoxo
———————————