CHAPTER 2: NEW FRIENDS

In the early morning, you woke up early and went to get ready for school. After that, you saw that Brooke is still sleeping so you decided to make chocolate pancakes as a surprise for Brooke.

Brooke: *yawns,sniffs* "mhmm what is that delicious smell?"

You smiled as you saw Brooke waking up in a happy mood.

Y/N: "Good morning Brooke. Go get ready so we can eat breakfast."

After Brooke finished getting ready, you both eat breakfast and went to class.

-AFTER SCHOOL-

Y/N: "Today was very tiring. I'm glad everything went as I hoped."
Brooke: "Yeah, me too. Hey, let's go get a drink. I'll pay."
Y/N: "You know I can pay by myself?"
Brooke: "I know, but since you made me pancakes I have to return the favor."
Y/N: "Fine." you sigh in defeat.

-AT THE CAFE-

Brooke: "Huh, there's not much people. Let's order our drinks."
Y/N: *nods*

When you walk to the counter, you both order yourself a drink. While you were ordering, your friend saw two boys looking at you. They were whispering to each other.

Brooke: (What the heck? Why are they looking at Y/N?)

After you both ordered drinks, you walked to the door to leave when suddenly a guy pinned you to the wall.

Y/N: (WTF?!) "umm..?"
???: "Hi there, you look cute."

He came closer and whispers.

???: "Saranghae~" (I love you)

You just stare at him and didn't say a single word.

???: "Sorry, it was a dare but you really do look cute though."

You found that a bit uncomfortable. Brooke realized that this guy is the guy who bumped you at the airport yesterday.

Brooke: "Excuse me, could you step away from my friend?"
???: "Oh, sorry."

After he stepped away from you, he took off his glasses and mask. You were shocked when you saw his face.

Y/N: "J-Jimin?!"
Jimin: "I guess you know who I am."
Y/N: "Huh, I'm surprised to see you here."
Jimin: "Its not everyday you can see a celebrity." *smirks*

You just rolled your eyes from his smirk.

Brooke: "So, are those the other BTS members with you?" she said as she points toward a group of boys.
Jimin: "Yeah, we just came here to hangout."

When you guys were talking, one of the member approaches us. It was the leader, Rap Monster.

Rap Monster: "Well hello ladies! I'm Rap Monster and I see you have met Jimin."
Y/N: "Hi, I'm Y/N and this is Brooke."
Rap Monster: "Its nice meeting new friends."

You just give him a smile and you were nervous. But you didn't manage to hide it and Rap Monster realize that you were nervous.

Rap Monster: "Don't be nervous we're your friends."
Y/N: "Friends?"
Rap Monster: "Yeah, don't you want us to be friends?"
Y/N: "Ok, we can be friends./
Rap Monster: "Anyway, why don't you sit with us and get to know each other."
Brooke: "Sure, why not."

You and Brook followed him back to their table and Rap Monster introduced us to the other members. You had fun hanging out with them.

Rap Monster: "Y/N, Brooke, this is for you guys. A gift for a new friend."

Rap Monster gave you a free concert tickets and fan signing ticket. And also a vip pass for each of you and Brooke. He also gave you a Bangtan Stick.

Jin: "Please come to our fan signing and our concert tomorrow."
J Hope: "We would be very happy if you come!"
Y/N: "Well, we'll see."

It was getting late so you and Brooke said goodbye to the BTS members and went back to your dorm. You guys were so tired and quickly took a shower and went to bed.

___________________________________________________________
AUTHOR
Sorry for publishing this chapter pretty late, I was really busy with school so I hope you guys can forgive me. Please continue to read my fanfic and don't forget to vote and wait for the next chapter. I'll be taking a break from 26 September until 6 October because I'll be sitting in an exam😭. See you guys after the exam👋