CHAPTER 13: NEW YEAR

Y/N: "YAH, PARK JIMIN!! Come back here!"
Jimin: (Shit! I'm dead!)

You kept chasing him around the dorm to kill him for breaking your favourite bracelet given from your grandmother before she died. She died a few years ago and you have cherished it since then until now.

-Flashback-
Y/N: "Jimin-ah~, let me go..."
Jimin: "Can't we stay like this forever~?"
Y/N: "You can't snuggle me all day, I'll get hungry if we stay like this."
Jimin: "But-"
Y/N: "No buts, I need to get ready for the day...and you should too."
Jimin: "Fine. But give me 5 more minutes."
Y/N: "Ok, I'll get ready first then."
Jimin: "Mmhm."

You let go of your cuddly boyfriend and went to take a shower. After you took a shower and got dressed, you went back to your room seeing your boyfriend standing infront of you with a panicked face.

Y/N: "Jimin, you ok?"
Jimin: "Is your bracelet really special to you?"
Y/N: "Yes and...is there something wrong?"
Jimin: "Umm...it uhh...broked."
Y/N: "Wait...WHAT?! How the hell did it broked?!"
Jimin: "Y-you were taking a shower and I was holding y-your bracelet, and then I saw a cockroach s-so I accidentally threw your bracelet to the wall. And it broked."
Y/N: "You threw it?"
Jimin: "Y/N, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it!"
Y/N: "You're dead Park Jimin."

You started to chase him around the house yelling at Jimin while he screams for help.

-Present Time-
Jimin: "Yah guys! Help me out here!!"
Suga: "QUIET DOWN! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"
Y/N: "Shut up Yoongi, before you regret it!"
Suga: *gulp* "Ok."
Jungkook: "Should we help him?"
Namjoon: *sigh* "Let's go help him."
Jin: "Jungkook and Taehyung will hold Y/N down while Brooke and Ella try to calm her down and the rest will help too."

Everyone nodded and jump into action. You were trying to find where Jimin was hiding and when you went to the living room, Jungkook and Taehyung quickly hold your arms and you fell down to the ground along with them.

Y/N: "Yah! Let me go or you guys will be next!"
Taehyung: "I didn't know she was this scary."
Jungkook: "Me too."

You struggle to get out of their grip but they were too strong for you to escape. You tried to kick them with your legs but they hold it down. Just as you try to escape, Brooke and Ella sit infront of you trying to calm you down.

-Jin's POV-
While they hold Y/N down, I found Jimin hiding behind the curtains.

Jin: "Psst, Jimin!" I whispered yelled.
Jimin: "Hyung?"
Jin: "Come here!"

Jimin quickly ran to me and thanked me for saving him. We quickly think for a plan to make Y/N forgive Jimin. We both nodded and started our plan.

-Y/N's POV-
Taehyung: *sigh* "Finally, she's a bit calm."
Jimin: "Y/N..."
Y/N: "There you are, did you surrender?"

You stomp your feet and walk towards him. Before you could yell at him, he hugged you tightly and kiss you. Your eyes widened by his sudden movement. Your face started to heat up and your heart beats really crazy. It's been a long time since you kissed. You missed this feeling and you forgot about feeling mad at him. He ended the kiss and loosened his grip when you started to calm down.

Y/N: "Jimin?"
Jimin: "I'm really sorry about your bracelet. Can you forgive me?"
Y/N: "Apology accepted."

You both smiled at each other and hugged. You apologize to Jimin about wanting to kill him. You all had lunch and  the boys started practicing in the studio.

-Time skipped-
Bang Hyuk: "Are you all ready?"
All: "Yes!"

We all went into the van and Bang Hyuk will be driving to our destination. Bang Hyuk brought us to a 5 star hotel to celebrate for new year. We arrived after a few minutes and went into a hotel. We went to our separated room with a roommate. Here is how it is:

1: Jin and Suga
2: J Hope and Namjoon
3: Taehyung and Ella
4: Jungkook and Brooke
5: You and Jimin.

After everyone has settle their stuff in their room, we all went down to a private restaurant. Just incase if any fans saw us. We all talk laugh and had dinner. After dinner, Jimin brought you to the hotel garden. The view was beautiful and the flowers smell so nice. It was even nice being with Jimin.

Y/N: "Why did you bring me here?"
Jimin: I wanted to spend the new year with you first~"

You started to blush when he said that. You were happy that he wanted to spend the new year with you. You missed to be alone with him so much because he has been busy with his tight schedule. You both sat down on a bench and enjoyed the stars in the night sky until Jimin broked the silence.

Jimin: "Y/N..."
Y/N: "Hmm?"
Jimin: "Here..."

He revealed a small box from his pocket and handed it to you. You hesitated to open it until he gives you a nod. You opened it and saw the same bracelet like your grandmother gave you.

Jimin: "I know it's not as special as the one your grandmother gave you but I felt bad and I bought you a new one. Umm d-do you like it?"

You couldn't let out any words cause you were so happy that Jimin bought it just to make it up to you. Tears started to flow down and you can see Jimin's face panicked. Without hesitation, you hugged him tightly and letting your tears of joy flow down.

Y/N: "Thank you Jimin! It's perfect!"
Jimin: "Your welcome."

You let go and wipe your tears away and put on the bracelet Jimin gave you. He smiled at you happily and you smiled back.

Jimin: "Oh oh oh, it's almost midnight!"
Y/N: "Lets count together."
Both: "5...4...3....2...1! Happy New Year!!"

Fireworks started to glow in the sky. You both giggled and looked into each others eyes. Your face was only a few inches away until Jimin close the gap between you two. You close your eyes and kiss him back. You can feel him smirking from the kiss and your heart beats even faster. The kiss ended after 3 or 5 minutes until you both stopped and to catch your breath. He placed his forehead onto yours and just stare at your eyes and you did the same.

Jimin: "Happy New Year Y/N~"
Y/N: "Happy New Year Jimin~"

_____________________________
Happy New Years guys🎉🎊. Wow 2017 has ended so fast. I wish your 2018 will be very exciting and I hope you guys will make incredible memories in the future. I'm sorry for the late post and since school is almost starting, I will not be posting that much so I hope you guys understand.

Happy New Years guys!!🎉🎊