CHAPTER 9: NEW IDOL FRIEND

A few months have passed and it's already November. You and Brooke already finished school for this year. You take a look on your phone and it was 12pm in the afternoon. You decided to eat lunch and take a walk around the city.

Y/N: Brooke, I'm going out for lunch. Wanna come?
Brooke: No thanks. I already had lunch.
Y/N: Ok, see you later then.
Brooke: Be carefull and don't talk to strangers.
Y/N: I know, you told me that every time I'm going out.
Brooke: I'm just taking care of you now go have lunch.

You lightly nod your head and went out. You were wondering where the boys are cause the dorm was quiet and empty. Probably went to practice or they have work you thought. You exit the BigHit Ent and went for lunch.

After lunch, you took a walk around the city. While you were walking around the beautiful city, you got a text. You got your phone out of your purse and look at the screen. It was your boyfriend, Jimin.

Mochi💗: Hey jagi!
Y/N: Hey Jimin😊
Mochi💗 What is my beautiful jagi doing?
Y/N: Your beautiful jagi is taking a walk around the city. What is my handsome and cute boyfriend doing?
Mochi💗 I'm busy practicing. It's so tiring😩.
Y/N: Aww, don't overwork yourself. What are you practicing for?
Mochi💗: I'll explain everything when I get back at the dorm. It's hard to explain through text, are you fine with that?
Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine with that.
Mochi💗: Yayy thanks for understanding😆.
Y/N: No problem.
Mochi💗: I hate to say this but, I gtg continue to practice.
Y/N: Ok well, FIGHTING!!
Mochi💗: Thanks jagi, bye I LOVE YOU💞😘
Y/N: I love you too❤️

You didn't realize you were smiling and then you put your phone back into your purse. You continue to walk when suddenly someone ran into you and snatched your purse. You fell down on your butt and quickly stand up and ran after the person.

You couldn't catch up to the man and you saw someone ran passed you and caught the thief. Both of them fell to the ground and you saw the guy about a bit older than you said something to the thief. When I came to them, the thief ran with a scared look on his face. You bowed and said thanks to the guy who saved your purse.

???: I believe this is yours.
Y/N: Oh, thanks. How can I repay you?
???: No, you don't have to-
Y/N:No no no, I insist.
???: How about you tell me your name and buy me ice cream?
Y/N: Fine by me. I'm Y/N.
???: I'm Ho-...why don't we go to a less crowded place.
Y/N: Ok?

You both walk to a nearby alley and you look at the boy in a curious face. It was quiet at first, then you broke the silent.

Y/N: So, you're name?
???: Ah, but you have to promise not to freak out or tell anyone.
Y/N: Why?
???: Just promise me. he said and show you his pinky. You thought it was childish but you pinky promise him anyway
Y/N: Fine, I promise.
???: Do you know a boy group named Seventeen?
Y/N: Yes?
???: Are you a CARATs?
Y/N: Yes?
???: Who is your bias in Seventeen?
Y/N: My bias is Hos- why am I even telling you this and...why are you asking questions about that?!
???: Just answer my questions!
Y/N: Fine, my bias is Hoshi.

You can see his eyes widened and sparkled. You became more curious about him. He even wears a mask and a cap and he is asking questions at you. You know his mouth are opening in gasped even he is wearing a mask.

???: Get ready to be surprise!
Y/N: I'm ready. You said while rolling your eyes.

He slowly takes off his mask and you fully see his face. Your face didn't have any reaction but inside you were surprise to meet your bias in Seventeen. It was Hoshi!

Y/N: Oh, hey Hoshi.
Hoshi: Huh, you're not surprised?
Y/N: Am I?
Hoshi: Wow, you're the first girl I've met that has no reaction when seeing her bias.
Y/N: Cause I'm different.
Hosni: Anyway, nice to meet you Y/N!
Y/N: Nice to meet you too Hoshi.

He held out his right hand to yours and you shook his hand with yours. He smiles at you warmly and you smiled back. After talking for a while, you both went to an ice cream shop and ordered two ice cream. You ordered a chocolate flavour and Hoshi ordered a red velvet flavour.

You both exited the shop and went to a park while eating your ice cream. You both talked and got to know each other. After eating your ice cream, you both played on a swing. He also showed you a few of his dance moves and he sometimes make mistakes and you laughed.

It was getting late, so you decided to go back to the dorm. Before you said goodbye, you both exchanged numbers. He offered to take you home but you rejected him. He was stubborn but you kept rejecting him so he gave up. You both said goodbye and went home.

When you arrive, you just did your everyday routine. You didn't see the boys. Maybe the are still practicing or busy. You told the day you had today to Brooke but you manage to hide Hoshi's identity. You both were bored so you decided to watch a movie with Brooke. After a few hours later, you both fell asleep after watching the movie.

___________________________
AUTHOR: Hello!! I managed to put in a different group and it's Seventeen!! I'll try to put in more members of Seventeen in the future. Please keep reading and thank you. Bye!❤️😘💝💖