CHAPTER 10: FAMILIAR FACE

You woke up the next morning and got up to take a shower. After that, you went back to your room and got dressed. You saw Jimin was half awake.

Y/N: Morning Jimin~
Jimin: Morning jagiya~
Y/N: You should wash your face and then we go get breakfast.
Jimin: Sounds good.
Y/N: I'll wait for you in the kitchen.
Jimin: Ok.

He gives you a smile before you left the room. You went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for everyone. Some of them already got out off bed. While you were making breakfast, you felt a strong arm around your waist. You turn your head around and almost kissed him. Jimin was watching you make breakfast while resting his chin on your shoulder.

Y/N: Jimin! You startled me!
Jimin: Hehe sorry jagi~...What are you cooking?
Y/N: Bacon and eggs...and pancakes.
Jimin: Mmm, they smell delicious...and you smell good too.
Y/N: T-Thanks.

You focus on cooking breakfast, trying to hide your face that changed into a tomato. Jimin stayed like that for a few minutes then he let go of you to sit at the dining table. Jin also helped you cook breakfast since there is a lot of you that needs to get feed. After the food was ready, Jin called everybody to eat their breakfast.

We all sat at the dining table together and talked for a bit. After everyone was done, you decided to wash the dishes. Jimin decided to help you too. All the dishes are brought to the kitchen and we started to do our work. While everybody else do their own things, it was only you and Jimin in the kitchen alone. It was quiet so you broke the silent.

Y/N: So, why did you practice so long?
Jimin: Ah, we got invited to perform at Music Bank.
Y/N: Wow, that's cool. I'm proud of you.
Jimin: Thanks Y/N.
Y/N: Don't you have practice today?
Jimin: No, Bang Hyuk gave us an off day today. So we could get enough rest and I could spend the whole day with you~
Y/N: But if you guys start practicing, do not over work yourself ok?
Jimin: Ok.

Jimin smiles at you cutely and you wonder why he became happy all of a sudden.

Y/N: Why are you smiling at me like that?
Jimin: Nothing...I'm just happy that my girlfriend really cares about me.
Y/N: Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?

You both just laughed and continued washing the dishes. He flirts with you and gives you cheesy words a few times and sometimes stole a glance at you while you're not looking. You also did the same and sometimes stole a glance of his angelic and chubby face. After you both finished, you both went to the living room. It was so loud, as you expected. J Hope is dancing in the middle of the living room while listening to the music from the radio. Rap Monster is just holding a paper and accidentally ripped it while Jin gets angry at Namjoon. Jungkook and Brooke are talking and laughing while eating snacks and lastly Suga is sleeping on the couch.

You didn't have any plans so you went back to your room and Jimin followed you from behind. You sit on your bed and Jimin sat at the end of your bed. You both just stare into each other not knowing what to do so you just sigh and look around.

Jimin: You're bored right?
Y/N: (Did he just read my mind) Yeah, I am.
Jimin: Wanna do a staring contest?
Y/N: Sure, why not.

You both sit crossed legs and face each other. You both closed your eyes and wait for the count of three.

Jimin: Hana...du...sed!

You both open your eyes and looked at each other trying not to blink. You both held your gaze and tried not to blink. After a few minutes, your eyes started to become teary. You can see a smirk on Jimin's face, feeling confident that he will win. You didn't want to lose but you did. You couldn't open your eyes any longer so you blink.

Jimin: Yes! I win!
Y/N: Ahh! My eyes hurt!
Jimin: Then why did you agree to do a staring contest with me?
Y/N: It's because I was bored, pabo!