CHAPTER 8: NEW JOB

It was the weekend so you didn't have school today. You woke up late in the morning because you were too tired after finishing your mountain of homework. You woke up at 10:00 in the morning and started to clean your bed. After that, you did your morning routine. After you took a shower, you put on your clothes.

After you put on your clothes, you got a text from Brooke

Brooke: Morning Y/N!
Y/N: Morning. What's up?
Brooke: Bang Hyuk wants everyone to come down at the makeup room.
Y/N: Why and where is everyone?
Brooke: Everyone is already here, now come down here!
Y/N: Ok, be there in a minute.

You put on your white snickers and went down to the makeup room. When you arrive, you saw Bang Hyuk facing his back at you. The others look clueless at the sudden when Bang Hyuk called everyone to gather.

Y/N: I'm here.
Bang Hyuk: Ah, Y/N.
Y/N: Is there something wrong?
Bang Hyuk: Well, I called everyone here because of a sudden news.

Everyone looks blank and worried at the same time.

Bang Hyuk: Brooke, Y/N...
Y/N & Brooke: Yes?
Bang Hyuk: Would you like a job as a stylist here?
Y/N: Wait, What?
Brooke: Why?
Bang Hyuk: I uhh accidentally told all the stylist to go home and have a holiday. A-and I just remembered that they have a fan sign today.
Y/N: Well, we are not busy. So we can take the job.
Brooke: Yeah.
Bang Hyuk: Thank you girls! I owe you.
Y/N: No problem.

After you discussed everything with Bang Hyuk, you went to the makeup station and called one of the members while Brooke went into the clothing room to prepare their clothes. The maknae line was first to get their makeup done while the hyung line get ready with their clothes. After the maknae line finished their makeup, they went into the clothing room to get change. The hyung line finished changing and went into the makeup room to get ready.

-A few hours later-

Y/N: Ok, everyone is done with their makeup!
Brooke: Everyone is done changing too!
Bang Hyuk: WOW, I'm impressed with your talents girls! Now you girls need to get ready too.
Y/N: For What?
Bang Hyuk: You girls have to come just incase there's something wrong or you have to fix their makeup.
Brooke: Ok, we'll get ready and meet you guys at the van later.

You both went back to your room and change. You decided to put on a bit of makeup then change. You wore a grey sweater with a heart shape in the middle, black ripped jeans and snickers. You decided to bring your mask so you could cover your mouth to protect your identity. After you finished, you decided to do your hair.

Before you went out of your room, you grab your wallet, phone, earphones and put it in your purse

Before you went out of your room, you grab your wallet, phone, earphones and put it in your purse. You went out of your room and meet Brooke infront of the door. We went out and went to meet with the others. At the van, we all went in and set off to the stadium where the fan sign is held.

-At The Stadium-

We arrived after a few minutes and you wore your mask. You all got off the van and went into the stadium. We stopped behind the fan sign to get ready.

Jimin: Y/N!
Y/N: What, is there something wrong?!
Jimin: Yes! It's my heart!
Y/N: What's wrong with your heart?!
Jimin: It's beating so fast because my girlfriend is so beautiful!
Y/N: What?! Jimin, you almost give me a heart attack! Don't scare me like that!

You can feel your eyes started to feel teary and you tried to hide it from Jimin, but he managed to notice it.

Jimin: Y/N, don't cry! Did I really scare you?! I'm sorry!
Y/N: Whatever idiot!

You wipe your tears and give him a death stare. You can see his mouth saying "sorry" but you didn't care. You tried to walk away when you felt him stopping you by holding your wrist. You turn around and he quickly pinned you against the wall.

Y/N: Jimin, let me go!
Jimin: Not until you forgive me.

He said in a low and husky tone. You were mad at him for scaring you, now he is pinning you! You felt his gaze looking at you seriously, so you look somewhere else to avoid looking at him. He put his index finger under your chin and make you look at him.

Jimin: Come one jagi, I'm really sorry. *pouts*
Y/N: (As much as I hate this, I can't stay mad at him. Unless it's a serious problem) Fine, I'll forgive you.

A smile began to form on his cute face and he hugged you tightly that made you surprised. You hugged him back and smiled. You broke the hug and smile at him.

Y/N: Uhh, We should go.
Jimin: Yes!

You felt your heartbeat increases and your face a bit red, but you managed to hide it. During the fan signing, a lot of ARMYs came. Most of them are girls, so you were a bit jealous when they hold Jimin's hands. Nevermind you were a lot jealous about it. Soon, the members introduced us as a new stylist to the ARMYs.

Y/N & Brooke: Hello!
ARMY 1: Wow she is so pretty!
ARMY 2: The other one looks pretty too!
ARMY 3: Wahh her hair is so beautiful! I wish I have a hair like that!
Rap Monster: To tell you the truth, they are our first ARMY who became a stylist.
ARMY 1: Wahh, they are so lucky! I wish I was that girl.
Jin: We will see if one of you girls will be our stylists in the future.
ARMYs: YES!!

After a few hours of fixing their makeup and putting their gifts in a bag, the fan sign finally ended and it's time for you all to go home. When you arrived back home, you put your purse on the cabinet and took your clothes and a towel to take a shower.

Y/N: Jimin, I'll be taking a shower first.
Jimin: Ok jagiya.

You went to the bathroom and started to take a shower. After the shower, you put on lotion on your face when you suddenly heard the bathroom door creak open. When you turn around, you saw Jimin.

Y/N: Jimin, what the hell?!
Jimin: Sorry!
Y/N: Turn around!

-Jimin's POV-
Jimin: (Shit!...I forgot she was taking a shower. Man, she looks hot.)
Y/N: You can turn around now.
Jimin: Are you sure?
Y/N: Y-Yes, I'm already in my clothes.

I turn around and was relieve that Y/N had put on some clothes. But the problem is she is wearing shorts like, really really short shorts!

Jimin: (Ahh! Why does she have to be so...so hot. Her legs~ GOD LET ME DIE FROM HER BEAUTIFUL BODY)

-Y/N's POV-
Y/N: Uhh, Jimin?

You wave your hand infront of him cause he suddenly stare at you. Just a few second then he snapped out and came to his senses back.

Jimin: Uh, yeah?
Y/N: Nevermind, I'm going to bed...you coming?
Jimin: I will...I just need to brush my teeth.
Y/N: Ok, goodnight chimchim!
Jimin: Goodnight babe!

You close the bathroom door and went to hang your towel. You looked at your phone to check the time. It's 9pm and you already feel tired from your new job. Your eyes slowly closes and you went to sleep.

__________________________________
Author: Hey y'all, sorry for not posting for a while. I will be posting the next chapter soon and please keep reading! I want to say thank you for voting! Byeeee!💝💖😘😍