CHAPTER 14: GRADUATION DAY

Hey guys it's the author here, I'm really sorry for not being active so much I hope you guys forgive me. I've been busy so...yeah. This story is about to finish though. Sorry that this book is short but meh. So I hope you guys will like it. Enjoy!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up by the sound of the alarm from my phone and saw the screen reminding me that today is my graduation day.

Y/N: "Finally, I don't have to wake up early for school anymore!" You whisper to yourself.

I sit into a sitting position and look around the room to see that Jimin is not here. Maybe he woke up early. I got up, took my towel and went to take a quick shower. I finished showering after a few minutes and went out of the bathroom to got ready. I apply light makeup and slid into my white blouse and black miniskirt. Once I finished getting ready, I walked to the kitchen and was greeted with a surprise hug and a peck on the cheek.

Jimin: "Good morning jagi~" he said in a happy tone.
Y/N: "Good morning Jimin~"
Jimin: "You are going to graduate today!" He said excitingly.
Y/N: "Calm down Jimin, you're going to make me nervous!"
Jimin: "Mianhae~"

I rolled my eyes as I went to take a seat next to Jimin. Not long after I sat down, Jin and Namjoon oppa came to the table serving breakfast.

Jin: "Today we will have blueberry pancakes! You girls need to eat up cause you need all the energy you need for your big day." He demand us.

Y/N & Brooke: "Araseo eomma!" We said teasingly.

Jin oppa just rolled his eyes and we laughed. Once we finished eating breakfast, Brooke and I went back to our room to put on our graduation robe. We went to meet the guys and Ella at the van. We all set off after everyone was ready.

-Time Skip-
We arrived at the university and walked to the auditorium. I'm very nervous that my heart beats out of control! A lot of people are gonna be here and I never liked to be the center of the attention.

-Jimin's POV-
I was walking beside Y/N and I can see that she looks nervous cause she was fiddling with her fingers. I hold Y/N's hand and she look down at our intertwined hands then she face me with a confuse face.

Jimin: "Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." she took a breath then let it out before she open her mouth.
Y/N: "Thanks Jimin, I'm glad you're here to support me." she flashes a smile and it made my heart melt and warm.
Jimin: "No problem." I kiss her forehead and smile.

-Y/N's POV-
When we entered the auditorium, Brooke and I took our seats while the others sit at a different area. The ceremony started as the principal give a few speeches for the students. After a few minutes the graduation started. A few students were called first then it was my turn. As I walk up stage, I heard loud cheers from the boys and my sister. I smiled and giggled as I took the scroll from the principal. I got off stage and the ceremony continued until it ended.

Brooke and I went outside to meet the boys and Ella at the van. We were almost near the van until JHope, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin came running to hug us. When they let go, they won't stop congratulating us. Once they calm down, they went in the van and I just glare at Suga for not giving me a hug after my graduation.

Suga: "What?" he said coldly with sleepy eyes and hands in his pockets.
Y/N: "No hug for me?" I pout and give him puppy eyes.

He hesitated for a second then he gets his hands out of his pockets.

Suga: "Fine, but I'm only doing this cause I don't want to get killed by you." he opens his arms and I just roll my eyes and hug him. Once I let go, we went into the van and Jin drove us back home.

I was very tired and sleepy after the graduation. I didn't even know how I got tired, I didn't even do any work. Without knowing, my eyes started to feel heavy and I fell asleep.

-Jimin's POV-
I suddenly felt weight on my right shoulder, when I take a look I saw a beautiful angel sleeping peacefully. I took a moment to admire every beauty she has.

Jimin: "You are so cute when you sleep." I whisper to myself and smile.

Tonight is the night that I will finally propose to her. I want to grow old with her and our future family and always be with her for the rest of my life. The thought about it made me smile. I hope she says yes...