CHAPTER 6: A SUDDEN SURPRISE

After the celebration, Rap Monster told us that Bang Hyuk has a surprise for you and Brooke. You asked the boys if they knew what the surprise is but they didn't know.

Jin: We should go. Namjoon, where are we meeting Bang Hyuk?
Rap Monster: Back at BigHit.
Jin: What? Nevermind, let's go.

You all went into the van with a curious look on all of your faces. After a few minutes, you and the others arrived at BigHit company. As you get out of the van, your jaw dropped.

Y/N: I'm so speechless right now.
Brooke: Close your mouth Y/N.You
Y/N: This place is AWESOME!
Bang Hyuk:Welcome to BigHit!
Y/N: Hi Bang Hyuk!
Bang Hyuk: Come on in, I have a surprise for you two.

You and the others have no clue on what the surprise is but you guys just follow Bang Hyuk from behind. Bang Hyuk gave you and Brooke a tour first and let the others practice in their studio. After everyone was done, we all gathered at the boys dorm. You saw two luggage on the floor that looks familiar.

Y/N: Doesn't this luggage look familiar to you, Brooke?
Brooke: It does.
Jungkook: Bang Hyuk, whose luggage are these?
Bang Hyuk: Oh, I almost forgot. These are Y/N and Brooke's luggage.
All: What?!
Bang Hyuk: Surprise!
Y/N: Surprise? What -how -what?!
Bang Hyuk: Remember when I said that I'll return a favor for you girls?
Y/N & Brooke: Yes.
Bang Hyuk: Well, this is "the" favor. From now on, you girls will stay here with the boys in BigHit.
Brooke: Really?!
Bang Hyuk: Yes.
Y/N: Thank you Thank you Thank you. You run towards Bang Hyuk and give him a hug.
Bang Hyuk: Your welcome. I heard there's a new couple here.

He said with giving a smirk and raising his left eyebrow. You and Jimin looked at each other and blushed.

Bang Hyuk: Congratulation you two!
Jimin: Thank you.
Bang Hyuk: Ah, Brooke will take the room beside Jungkook and Y/N can share a room with Jimin.
Y/N: Share?
Bang Hyuk: Don't worry, you'll have separate beds.
Y/N: Ah, that's good.
Bang Hyuk: I gotta go, see you guys later!
All: Bye!

Bang Hyuk turns to Jimin and gives him a wink before he leaves. You saw what he was doing so you feel a bit annoyed. Jimin knows what he was up to but you didn't.

Jimin: (He's doing this on purpose. *sigh*)
Jin: Ok, It's getting late...everybody get into your room and sleep.
All: Yes eomma!!!
Y/N: There goes his mom side.
Jimin: Yeah.

You whispered to Jimin and you bothe giggled a bit but Jin caught you.

Jin: I HEARD THAT! Now go to bed!
Jimin & Y/N: Ok!

You take your luggage and followed Jimin to his room. We had a bathroom across from his room so that should be fine. When we enter his room, he showed you around and told you where you'll be sleeping.

Jimin: So, this is my ro- I mean our room.
Y/N: Your room is really big and spacious.
Jimin: Thanks, you can have the bed near the window.

You put your luggage beside your bed and lay on the bed. The bed was really big and also comfortable. You slowly closed your eyes when you felt someone hugging you.

Y/N: Hmm?
Jimin: You're warm~
Y/N: *giggle* and you're cute~
Jimin: I know.
Y/N: So, what are we gonna do tomorrow?
Jimin: I don't know. Maybe I'll cuddle you~
Y/N: *laughs* ok chimchim~

You didn't hear any respond. You turn your head around to face his and saw Jimin was already asleep. He was hugging you tightly but it didn't bother you. You look at his angelic face and smile. You gave him a peck on his lips and you saw a smile forming on his face. Your eyes started to close and you fell asleep in the same bed as Jimin.

________________