Chapter 23: Known

"My names Anthony"  I said. Great now I have to make her know me all over again.

Angels Pov.

I feel like I know Anthony, and how does everyone here know me, am I missing something? A girl came up to me, she had colored skin and her hair was beautiful, she was so pretty.

"What's up Angel?" she asked me. 

"I'm good, how are you............"I said waiting for a name.

"Why are you acting so weird?" she's said looking at me send then looking at Anthony.

"I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" I asked confused about why everyone was staring at me. "Do I have something on me? she looked at me confused.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Maia McDaniels?" she said like I should know her.

I looked around the classroom and another colored girl and a Hispanic guy were staring at me. "So what's your guys names?" I said trying to get rid of the awkward silence. The teacher who's name was Mr. long started screaming at me.

"Knock it off Angel, stop acting stupid!" he yelled at me I front of the whole classroom. Why is he yelling at me I thought trying to hold back tears, which started to roll down my cheek. I ran out  the room, and heard Mr.long tell Anthony to leave the chain abd see if I was ok.  Anthony came up behind me abd hugged me from behind, so I turned around so our chest were touching and pushed him off of me. Casey ran out to me, he grabbed my hand. Suddenly my hand was cold abd the presence off Casey's hand was gone.

Anthony and Casey were fighting, Anthony pushed Casey into the lockers and dented the of them. Casey's eyes turned red, and so did Anthony's, Casey started growing fangs and Anthony's nails were really long abd he had killer looking fangs. What's going on with them, why are they different how are they changing. They Stopped for some little and took a breath before Anthony yelled "You made her forget me, you made her forget all of us!" he finished his sentence before Casey the himself at Anthony.

Before Casey tackled Anthony, Anthony threw something at my feet.  I picked it up and it was in the shape of a heart and it was blue. I put it on, and looked down and saw a note on the ground where the necklace was. It said Angel, this necklace will keep him from compelling you, he's a vampire and I'm a hybrid meaning I'm a mix of a vampire and a werewolve. You used to know everyone here, me and you were a couple but he compelled you to forget me. At the bottom it said your old love, Anthony.

I hid the note in my bra, because Casey wouldn't look there. They stopped fighting and Casey came up to me with black eyes, you didn't see that he said. I copied him in a monotone voice, he gave me a satisfied smile, and walked me back to the classroom. the bell rang and it was time to go to our next class, it wasn't long until I was in honors lit which was my last clad of the day, I sat next to Anthony since me and Casey only have two classes together, avid, and geometry. 

"Thanks for the necklace, why'd you give it to me?"

"I gave it to you because I wanted to protect you" The teacher started to speak so I gave hey my attention.

"Ok class essays are due right now have them in" she paused. "Angel where's you essay and your makeup work?"

"What are you taking about I'm new here?" I said while looking at her confused.

"Ummm. Angel you've been here for more than a year." she said back in a snappy tone. Anthony handed me a bunch of papers from under the desk.

"Just kidding!", I said smiling and handing her the papers.

"Nice work Angel." When the teacher walked away I thanked Anthony who's eyes were blue.