Chapter 33: But it just started

5 days later

Angels Pov.

Cameron seems like a pretty good guy and he really hit it off  with sable. they're so cute together and I'm happy for her. he's actually hands out with us now, and other haven't seen my doppelganger in a long time. I haven't really been taking to my parents, but it doesn't matter because their always in surgery, and never at home. lately the other boys have been fighting and Joe left to go to America, he said that he found apack that wanted him to join. Anthony and Casey have been clawing and wrestling each other almost to the death.

I have been trying to stay away from their fighting lately because, I just don't want to get I the middle of it. when me and Anthony are alone we usually watch movies, we decided to take a break on the sex. I just haven't been feeling that way recently. I was knocked out of my thoughts when a volleyball hit me in my face. My nose started bleeding and Anthony spiked the ball at the dude from the front of the net, the ball hit the guy in the leg and he started crying. Anthony picked me up and sent me to the nurse. So much for the last day of school.

It was first period and I already have a busted up nose.the nurse was checking it out by pressing her fingers against it, and asking me if I felt any pain. Of course I felt pain, it just happened and it wasn't a natural bloody nose, and was from the impact of the volleyball.

"Is she ok?" Anthony asked through a cracked door.

"yeah she's fine she just needs some ice." the nurse said giving me an ice pack out of the freezer and wrapping it in a laity towel. the guy that Anthony hit was in the other room and had to get his parents called because yew nurse thinks that it's sprained or broken. I felt bad for him but there is nothing that I can do now. Casey came in and Anthony looked at him, with eyes that were slowly turning from green to red. I realized those mad he was and I took Anthony out of the nurses room and kissed him.

"Anthony, what are you guys fighting about?" I asked because I really didn't know, they've been keeping it from me.