Chapter 30: Together

I woke up and Anthony was above me smiling. Where am I? I looked around and I was not in Anthony's house, he's practically on top of me. I jumped up and said

"What are you doing?" acting like I didn't know what was happening because I realized that I was in Casey's house. I started thinking about what happened as I say upright with my back pressed up against the couch.

"Where's Joe?" I said remembering what happened before I passed out. When I finished my question, I heard glass shattering, and saw Joe who was bloody and sweaty.

"Joe! what's wrong, what happened?" I said. Joe looked at me, and smiled, it wasn't a happy smile like he was happy to see me, is was a hungry smile. I looked at Anthony who's eyes were red, I looked back at Joe who was launching himself at me, but just before Joe got to me Casey tackled him to the ground and yelled

"Get her out of here!" he yelled. Anthony picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, the wind on my back was cold because of how fast he was running and, when the wind stopped I opened my eyes and I was on Anthony's couch.

"What was that?"

"When Jonathan fed Joe his blood and killed him, he was in transition to become a hybrid. Then he fed on your blood, which  made him a hybrid. The person he feeds from firsts blood becomes an addiction, Angel he's addicted to your blood." I wanted to deny it but Joe looked pretty hungry to me.

"I thought he was going to hurt you." he said sitting next to me, and pressing his lips onto mine. That's when the door slammed open and Maia was standing in the door.

"What's going on? I was practicing magic when all of the sudden a path of flames led me here." she said. Casey came in behind her and said

"What's she doing here?"

"She's here to help." Anthony said.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!" I yelled acting like I didn't understand. We all exchanged looks until someone spoke up.

"I think this would be a lot easier to explain if she remembers everything." Casey said with tears sliding down his cheeks. "I know how much she loves you Anthony, but I think it would only be fair to let get choose who she wants to be with."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short.

I hope you guys are liking my book, and thanks for getting me over 400 reads you all are amazing, and I love you.

#comment

#vote

#message

# follow?

I should make up a name for you guys?

Any suggestions?