Chapter 37: Schools almost over

“His name is Cameron; you should invite him to our table.” Angel said still laughing about Samantha fit. I walked over to the guy and said

“Hey I’m new here and I was wondering if you wanted to sit with us?”

 “Of course I’ll sit with you guys.” He said which made me blush as I walked him over to our table.   

Angel's POV. 

 "He's coming." I said under my breath to Maia who's back was facing them. Maia smiled at my comment and looked back to see them right behind her thinking about where exactly they were going to sit. They sat next  to Maia, and the three guys faught over who was going to sit next to me. Exept for Anthony he just sat down and did't even bother about Hoe and Casey arguing.

"Hey you cant sit there." Casey said to Anthony realizing he was sitting on my right leaving only one more seat. 

"Shut up." Anthony said in a growl.  I looked over at Cameron who seemed a little frightened by Anthony's growl. We finished the food on our trays and went outside in the woods. Cameron came with us, I don't know why but he did. Me and Maia were asking all kinds of questions to Sable about Cameron and her face would light up everytime we said his name. We all jumped to the sound of crashing or falling, it had to be one of those. 

Anthony's Pov, 

Angel, Maia and Sable were sitting on a tree that had fallen down like 20 feet away from us and I could still see her. Casey and Joe were giving Cameron a hard time so I went up to them and pushed Casey away from him and softly growled at Joe telling him to back off. I didn't want to growl any louder so that Cameron could've heard because he would think that we were crazy. I looked at Cameron after my growl just to make sure that he didn't hear me, and his eyes were red, the white part of his eye was red too. He was hungry and it wasn't for the cafeteria food. I picked him up and threw him into the tree that was next to me. I sat untop of Cameron just to make dure that he wouldn't try to escape. 

"What happened?" Angel said walking over to me with Maia and Sable who looked worried because I was sitting on Cameron. 

"Why are you sitting on Cameron?" She asked me with a smile.

"He has a supernatural power, Bit i don't know if he is a vampire or a hybrid." I said to her.

"Can he only be a werewolve?" she asked me. 

"He came out here to kill you guys he was hungry and his eyes were red, so I threw him into the tree. He can't be just a werewolve because werewolves don't crave blood. " I answered. 

"Get off of me."Cameron said from under me, "How are you so strong?" he asked me. 

"Because I'm older, stupid." I said getting a laugh from the girls. Joe and Casey got back from compelling the teachers that we are in class and getting rope. I picked Cameron up and put him up against the tree and Joe and Casey wrapped him onto the tree.  

"So what were you expecting with these girls?" Joe said making the girls blush. 

"I just wanted to talk to them." He answered. 

"Your know if your a regular vampire,  I can kill you just by biting you, you wont die easily, you'll die slowly and alone." Joe said to Cameron. 

"Good thing I'm not a vampire," he paused "I'm a hybrid."  Cameron said.