chapter 3: your eyes

the principle walked by and said "What are you guys doing?" I looked at her and suddenly she smiled, and said "Oh Angel, look if your going to do that then go hide by the stairs, I don't go over there," She winked.

Anthony looked at me and said "how did you do that?"

"Well if your on their good side they, cut you a lot of slack and are really nice to you." I said with a wink.

when lunch was over it was I walked to geometry class with Anthony and sat down in the seat that I always sit in. My friends somehow got into the classroom first, so all the seats were taken Gavin was sitting to my left so Anthony grabbed a seat and sat to my right. instead of doing work today we played truth or dare.

Anthony decided he wanted to go first so he said "Angel, trying or dare?"

"Dare" I said with a daring smirk. "kiss me," he dared. I looked around aft my friends which were saying for me to do it with their eyes.I looked at them first because we're always disgusted watching everyone kiss in the hallway, I guess it's different when it's a dare. So I kissed him, but after what felt like five minutes I pushed him away, but when I looked into his eyes they were a darker green and looked like they were glowing,I mean they weren't a lot darker but they were a bit darker.

Gavin, Savannah, and Maia were staring at me like I had lost my innocence. "What?" I asked because they were still staring at me.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing."they all said in sync. "ok then stop staring" I said calling them out.

=======

The rest of the day went by really fast, since I'm in JROTC,I decided to join drill. So after school I went to drill practice, Anthony was there to, he came up to me and said "I didn't think you would join the drill team." he said sincerely.

"Why because I'm a girl? I said letting my bottom lip quiver.

"No, because your a hot girl." he said putting my hair behind my ear and pushing me against the wall. Until Joe and David walked over and interrupted, Joe is high enough in JROTC to make is do push-ups, I looked at Anthony who's eyes were now yellow.

I looked at him and said "Why are your eyes..." he cut me off and said "I'll tell you later, come to my place?" he said with his accent, which made me melt inside.

After drill practice, I started walking to the bus until Anthony asked me if I could take a walk with him so I did. Our walk was really short we just walked up this really tiring hill, who he gave me a piggy back ride up the other half of the hill. Then he said " I had to ride the bus this morning because I left my motorcycle up here, do you want to go to my place now?" I nodded answering his question.

"I'm scared." I said stuttering because I had never ridden a motorcycle before. he handed me a helmet and said "I promise I won't let anything happen to you." I jump behind him on the motor cycle and held onto his hard abs, through his black shirt."

when we reached his house, it was surprisingly big, though his lack of parental guidance. I didn't want to ask how he got to live in such a beautiful place because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I'm going to do an Anthony's Pov.hope whoever reads it likes it. :)

love ya

~ Angel