Chapter 3: uhhhhh...people

hey look that cloud looks like a dinosaur, and that one looks like a teddy bear with a stick, and theres one that looks like a bird...... oh that is a bird..

I was so distracted with my imagination that I jumped when the door opened. ohh look who decided to show up. "Ellllll, this is Draco, Draco this is my sister Elaine" I didn't know my sister could smile that wide and for so long... it was kinda creepy. "hello Elaine" snapping out of my thoughts "oh haha hi Draco, nice to meet you" and with that we got into a conversation... " no way battlefield is better"!, I cannot believe Draco thinks battlefield is better than Call of Duty.

before I could say anything back someone barged in through the door. " Draco dear, I thought you said you were coming back.... who's she?" Squealed the annoying girl who just came in. well someone seems a little rude. i put on a smile and introduced myself "Hi, im Elaine, Selenes sister, and you are who exactly?".......

there was a long pause while this chick just stared at me like i was crazy......."well if you must know im Pansy Parkinson" she stated matter of factly. "well if you dont mind Pansy, as to knock next time before you just walts right into here like you own the place?" I snapped. wow if looks could kill id be six feet under right now. "listen here, i DO own this place, and ill do as i please" this girl has got some nerve! does she not know who shes talking to....
"HAHAHAHAHA please you dont scare me, and if i need to, ill knock you down a few pegs and put you in your place". with that she just fliped her hair in my face and walked away.

I turned around and said "wow draco, you really know how to pick them" he looked away grumpily "i didnt pick her, she's just obsessed, and its acually annoying"...."all i have to say is that if her hair goes in my face one more time, it'll be gone in her sleep" "ha dont i agree with that" my sisters happy face was replaced with an annoyed look. the rest of the train ride was quiet, and boring so i just zoned off and thought about what it'll be like at hogwarts.