why does this always happen to me!?

Sorry guys this will be kinda short, and WARNING there is extreme cussing.

             -Elaine-

Great here i am in Dumbledore's office. This week had been pretty awesome, i didn't fight with my new roommates, i ate lunch with Blake and my sister, i passed my tests, but now im in trouble, let me explain...

~flashback~

"blake! Why do we have to go to astronomy, the teachers cool and all, but sometimes she scares me, and i have to sit near pansy... You know i wont be able to control myself if she says one more negative or sarcastic thing to me!" Blake just laughed at me and told me to calm down "Elaine dont worry, ignore her, remember count to 3, and relax" he was right i needed to just let it go, she and i have almost fought everyday this week. When we got to class i walked right pass pansy and ignored her, i was feeling proud as i sat down... That is untill i heard my sisters name come out of her mouth "hahaha havnt you heard, Selene is such a little bitch, she cried today because she and draco got into an argument" her groupies just stared at her like she was crazy, and glanced at me, they seemed scared... I would be too, im sure i look like a dragon about to light someones ass on fire. "oh i and i heard Elaine fucked blake in the boys bathroom, like how gross is that, what a fucking slut.."__i got up and walked behind her as she was talking__"i bet she didnt use protection, wouldn't surprise me if shes pregnant, shes such a slut" who the hell does she think she is!? Ohh im done with her i dont care what anyone says ima hurt this bitch "excuse me!?" Pansy turns around like nothing happened "are you ok, does the baby not like hearing about mommy's dirty secrets" she said in a baby voice while patting my stomach... One... "you aren't denying any of it, so it must all be true, especially if blake had to come to me last night, in more than one way haha".... Two...."pansy i think you should shut the hell up, and stop spreading fake fucking rumors, before i shut you up" she gives me this ugly glare that caused way too many wrinkles to appear "what is a bitch gonna hit me" she said while poking me "three..." Before she could even think i punched her right in her nose so hard she fell back and out of her seat, I hit her a few more times while screaming "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? IM NOT A DIRTY CUNT LIKE YOU, IM STILL A VIRGIN BITCH!! HELL YOUVE HAD MORE FINGERS THAN A BOWLING BALL!!! ALSO YOU LEAVE MY SISTERS NAME OUT OF YOUR DIRTY ASS COCK SUCKING MOUTH!! YOURE A PUSSY ASS SHI-" i was cut off by blake pulling me off and covering my mouth i sounded like i was gargling water "g has fvjxdzfshvjfddj  jduv BBC as j jdhbdkk grjctrr" blake just pulled me out of the room and to dumbledore.

~end of flashback~

And thats why im here. "Elaine, i think we made a mistake.." Oh no! Ive done it this time, hes expelling me :( "i think we may have put you not only in the wrong room, but the wrong..." My parents are going to kill me, i actually liked it here... Wait what! "say that again please" i was shocked. "we put you in the wrong house. We understand you and the hat were conflicted between Gryffindor, and Slytherin. So you will be leaving Gryffindor, seeing as you are a little more cunning than brave.

Wow today has been full of surprises...