Changes that fit perfectly... Almost

As I walked out of Dumbledore's office I looked around the halls, nobody. I went to the bench a few feet away and just cried. I usually don't cry in public, i hate people seeing me vulnerable but I couldn't help it I just broke down. I really thought that I was done for, I was so worried that I would be the disappointment daughter again. My sister was always the one to make our parents proud. Of course they loved me and were proud of me becoming a young woman but it's not like they could really brag about me like they do my sister. Things were just a big mess, in France I was told to grow up and become a true proper lady. In Russia I was told I needed to take orders and be tough. Now I'm just confused I was a tough lady who was proper when needed and never really took orders... If that even makes sense. Why is it that my life is always so complicated and dramatic and crazy, half the time I don't even know how I've gotten this far with out screwing up beyond return.  After I was done balling my eyes out I went to Gryffindor to pack up and move to Slytherin. I guess it's a good time as any to get to know my room mates and house people. I just hope I don't mess this up too...

Short I know and I'm sorry. So much has been going on lately. Things are hectic so give it time it gets better :)