Detention... fun?

im standing outside the room, detenton is something im use to but for some reason today i was kinda nervous. "well here goes nothing. " i was about to walk in, when someone, who i realized was Blake said "you pep talk to yourself too?" he scared the crap out of me, i jumped and yelped. "dont scare me like that! i could of pee'd myself!" wait... did i really just say that!! omfg thats embarrassing. "hahaha, im sorry, we wouldn't want you to have an accident, now would we?" he said as he walked into the room, leaving me still in the hall. wow, he acually thought that i was funny. huh, I couldn't help but blush.. damn it

we've been sitting here for what feels like 5 hours, but when i looked at the clock, it says we've been here for 27 minutes. uhg! this is so boring!! im going to go crazy if something doesn't happen soon! after about three minutes passed, snape announced he had to talk to Dumbledore, and he expected us to sit in our seats while he was gone, and we nodded. i dont think snape was fully down the corridor, when Blake turned to me, and bluntly said "so your feisty and independent aren't you" I didn't know what to say to him. "It's hard to find girls like that now a days" he continued and once again I blushed but quickly looked away. i thought he had finished talking but when i looked back he was right in my face, i would've jumped back if i wasnt in a desk. why was he so close? "ah! what the....why!?" he just laughed and went back to his seat, "what? you didn't respond and you looked away" well thats a new way to get someone to notice you. "ok well you should find a new method of getting someone's attention hahaha" i had to admit he was cute, and i liked the way he did things, he was fun. We talked for about 20 minutes just getting to know each other, we had a lot in common, then he caught me off guard. "So do you have a boyfriend back in America?" "Why should I tell you?" He chuckled and said "well because I'm curious and I'm asking" tapping my finger on my chin I look at him and stick my right hand out. "I'll tell you if you can beat me 5 times with different games. pouting he said "thats not really fair, but ok challenge accepted! " now he was glowing with happiness.

while snape was gone, we played hide and seek, four corners, tik tac toe, and tag. when we were playing tag blake was it, and he went to tag me, but i thought I was slick and tried jumping over a desk.. yeah he caught me, and held me there. we looked into each others eyes and had a connection. he then started to lean in and right before we kissed i imagined what it would be like, but he pulled away with a smile on his face and yelled "youre it!" i stood there shocked. wow, hes good. we went back to me trying to tag him, but right before i tagged him we heard snape coming back so we rushed back to our seats. blake put his feet on the desk, and tipped his head back, as if hes been watching the ceiling this whole time. i just put my head down on the desk, and stared at the board, as if i was staring into space but in reality my heart was racing. when snape walked in, he looked at us suspiciously, but went on to say "its been 3 and a half hours, you guys were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago. why are you still here?" we just shrugged and walked out. when we turned the corner, we busted out laughing. we said our good byes and went our separate ways, it had been so exhilarating.

Blakes pov:

tonight was the best. even though i was stuck in detention, it was worth standing up for Elaine. i dont know whats up with me, usually im a player, but ever since ive meet her, shes been the only one i could think of. i was glad i was stuck with her in detention. we had a lot of fun.... but wait, shit! i let her leave without giving me an answer. god damn it, whats wrong with me. sometimes i feel like a fucking idiot. (sorry for the cussing, but you were warned in the description) . as i was walking, i ran into pansy. oh god, this will be fun. "hey there sexy, whats wrong, do you need to be relieved of any stress, cause i could help you again" she walked to me in a way that made her look like a duck. i guess she thought she was being sexy. "na, im good" she looked disappointed "but i miss you, and im sure you miss all this" she started moving her hands over her boobs. then out of nowhere she jumped at me and started kissing me. i tryed to push her off, but she was putting up a fight. i felt her grasp slipping when i heard a cough come from behind us, when i turned around i was shocked, and furious at pansy.... great.

Elaine's pov:

i cant believe what im seeing!  i was walking to the Gryffindor house when i realized i forgot to tell Blake my answer. i decided to turn around and give it to him, but when i turned one of the corners i was him making out with pansy. of all people, her!? wow, i just turned around and walked away. he tried to say something, but i kept walking. i had started to cry, and I didn't want him to see that. I ran back to the dorm and cried myself to sleep.