Meeting almost everyone with a smile :)

I slowly made my way up to the Slytherin dorm. after saying the password. I walked straight into the living room sorta area. It was much bigger than the Gryffindores. I then headed for my room. My sister and Draco were sitting on my bed arguing about what my favorite color should be. I stood there watching until I got bored and decided to say something. I interrupted and simply said " guys my favorite color is green". They look shocked which they shouldn't be, it's the color of my eyes lol. Once they recovered they abruptly stood up and grabbed my arm. effectively pulling me out of the room, and dragging me down the stairs to the giant living room area. There I met Scarlett Jones, Naomi Nelson, Jamie Kent and Kelly Kent. There were also some boys like Blake, Nick Rogers, randy Johnson and Lucas Dawn. Everyone seemed so nice, more welcoming and fun compared to Gryffindor. I knew that I was really going to like it here, it was already different.

Later that day we all went down to the lake and hung out to get to know each other more. Blake , Selene and I even splashed some water around. I would honestly say that this was the best day I had ever had outside of Florida, my home. And I was looking forward for more days like this.