different rooms? ok then...

the next morning, i found a note on my bed by my feet.

Miss Steel,

when you wake up, please come to my office. There has been a situation, and change of arrangements.

Dumbledore

what now. i couldn't be getting kicked out, i haven't done anything yet. i put on a black and red skirt, my black and red Hogwarts sweater, my red beanie, and red DCs with black laces. i looked swaged out. i brushed my hair, and left my natural waves in. i then brushed my teeth, and put on a little eyeliner, and mascara. i looked at my beautiful bright green eyes, and felt a little ashamed as i watched them turn into the deep green i imagined. i grabbed my bag and headed for Dumbledore.

when i got to Dumbledore's office i didnt see him so i just looked around. i was looking at his Phoenix when it burst into flames. it was sad watching it burn, i even touched its head before it turned to ash. "most people get scared and panic when they see that" i looked up to see Dumbledore, i wonder how long he had been there. " i got that way the first time that happened to my Phoenix, but i realized it was ok. its still sad to watch, though its worth the results ." i looked at the ashes, and saw it move as a baby phoenix poked its head from the ashes. "well you are smart, and brave miss steel. but onto our situation. " oh ok, straight to the point. "yeah about that, please dont kick me out, this is the last school my parents will send me to." he looked surprised "miss Steel, im not expelling you. i got a letter for your father, explaining what happened last year at one of the schools" oh... "well Dumbledore, you see that fight wasnt my fault, the girl started it by using my stuff, copying my work, and-" i was cut off "i know happened, and because of that, your father has requested a room change, that's all, oh and about the uniform issue" oh... "oh, well I hate being like everyone else dumbledore, it's a huge pet peeve for me. he just smiled, and said "you still have to wear the uniforms but I will allow you to modify them to a reasonable new look. And as i was walking out he said "and miss Steel, you dont have to be so defensive all the time, here at Hogwarts you can let your barriers down"....... "thanks Dumbledore, and please call me Elaine" And with that i walked to class.

off to charms. idk that seems kinda cool :) getting to work with stuff, to make new stuff or whatever lol. i feel like today is gonna be a slow day. when i get to charms, everyone turned to look at me... weird, and akward, i hate being at th center of attention. i looked at the teacher for help, but he was reading a letter, probably from Dumbledore. eh, i walked to my seat and said hi to Neville. we tryed making whatever it was we were supposed to be making, but failed horribly. after charms i went on my break to move rooms. i noticed i was now sharing a room with Harry Potter, and Ron Wesley. well at least its people i semi know. i walked around the room, putting things away until it was time for defense against the dark arts. i got there right before the bell, and saw i sat in front of blake... god why cant i get a fucking break at this school. our teacher introduced himself, but i wasnt paying attention, i was distacted by a pen being poked into my shoulder. when i turned my head slightly, the pen stopped and blake said "last night...its not what it seems. pansy attacked me with those nasty lips of hers. shes a she demon, i swear. i was trying to get her off, but she was putting up a fight. please, im sorry you had to see that horrible sight. " i noticed that pansey was one person away from him, and could hear everything, and i mentally laughed. and by the look on her face, i could tell he was telling the truth. i turned around and smiled at him.

our class ended in a disaster, Neville was hanging on the ceiling, and it was all just a mess, I was surprised we survived. when i was walking through the door, i was grabbed by someone, i looked to see blake, i should've guessed. "im sorry about last night, but I still wanted to know if you had a boyfriend..." i grabbed some parchment and quickly wrote something on it. "thanks" i started walking away, while blake read it.

Blakes pov:

i opened the letter EJ gave me and read it, turns out she's totally single!! I'm amazed at how I feel about her

Elaine's pov:

i was wondering if I should turn around to see blakes reaction. and when i decided i did, i turned around straight into a warm chest. i went to apologize but was cut off by a kiss. not one of those pecks, but a full on mouth to mouth passionate kiss, that sent sparks through me. people stopped to stare... "omg do you see that"..."i would never have expected them to be a thing"...."wow, their really going at it"...."ew, he likes her, thats pathetic" ...."pansy thats mean, i think their cute"...."they won't last a week"..."i bet they last the rest of the year"...."i have faith in their relationship" ...."idk, you never know"...."cute couple, their both hot".... so much was going on around us, but i couldn't concentrate on them. that was my first real kiss and it was everything i had imagined it to be. my body was radiating happiness. after a little while we broke for air, and Blake looked around "what are all of you looking at?!" lol hes blushing, it was so cute. i took his hand and walked away, we both had the rest of the day to hang out. we went out to the lake and sat under a tree. We decided to be friends and that he'd have to win my heart like any other boy and ask me out on a date. when it was time to go to our dorms he kissed my lips, then my neck, then my arm, and then my hand. he was so corny, but it was cute. "Go out with me" he asked at the dorm entrance. "Give it time Blake, we need to get to know each other haha" all I got was a grumbled fine. we said goodnight and that was that. i walked to my new room and saw the boys looking at cards. "hey guys"... akward..."hey Elaine, nice to have you in our room" ron said not really looking up from his cards. "yeah, would you like to join our game?" harry was already looking at me and had this look on his face. but i accepted and we just sat around and laughed and joked. around 11 we went to bed. and that was all, the day went by faster than i thought and went better than i could imagine.