Chapter 17: Warrior Face

A/N: This deleted song is owned by Disney. Let me know if there are any problems with the video, and I'll fix it, or find something else.

"Maui, stop sulking and get to work!" Moana said as she fixed the rope. Maui was still pouting about Moana, Pua, and Mini Maui not laughing about the joke. "Come on, Maui. You can come up with a better joke later on in this journey."

"And you're gonna react the same way," Maui said, still pouting.

"We're still long away from Reigna," Moana said as she sailed and looked at the map at the same time. Maui kicked the water, still pouting. "Maui, how old are you?"

"Why?" Maui asked, without turning.

"Because you're acting like a seven-year-old," Moana replied.

"Then maybe I'm seven," Maui sarcastically replied.

"There's no way I'd be dating a seven-year-old," Moana replied, taking his sarcasm.

"And you'd date a thousand-year-old?" Maui asked, with a little bit sass.

"Hey, sounds like you're feeling better," Moana turned to him.

"Does it look like it?" Maui showed his face.

"Well, I don't want you pouting all day," Moana walked towards him. "I should do something so that you can stop pouting."

"And what will that be?" Maui asked, still sulking. Moana held his cheeks and laid her lips on Maui's. She walked away, without saying a word, and kept sailing. Maui's face let out a very bright red shade, his eyes widened, and he was so surprised that he couldn't move any muscle on his face. Mini Maui raised his eyebrow with a smirk. Maui flicked him to his back without saying anything and changing his facial expression even for a little bit.

"Now don't sulk anymore," Moana said as she pulled on the rope. "We're almost at Reigna. We should get ready for fifteen creatures to capture in that region."

"Uh... okay..." Maui said.

At least he no longer has a sulking tone, Moana thought as she slightly smiled and blushed as she snickered silently. She watched Maui slowly get up and help Moana sail as he fixed the sail and rope on the other side of the connected boat. She was able to see him still blushing. I guess that surprise kiss made his mind go blank.

That was so unexpected, Maui thought as he still thought about the kiss.

"Do you think we're almost there?" Moana asked Maui.

"Yeah," he replied. "Like Lalotai, there is an entrance, so it's not an island. It's not so tall either, it's like a stone tablet."

"Ah, I see," she replied. "Is there a way to enter that place?"

"Human sacrifice," Maui teased with an extremely serious tone.

"All right," Moana took the joke.

"You know I'm being serious, right?" Maui teased even more with even more serious tone. But Moana didn't budge.

"I know, but I know you wouldn't do that to me," Moana said without looking at him. Maui smirked. "Is it that thing over there?"

Maui peaked over where she pointed. "Yeah, it is. Let's get ready to die, princess."

"I won't die," Moana said as she let out a really bright and warm smile. Maui analyzed her facial expressions. Maui thought that she should be a little bit stronger with her facial expressions.

"So you don't think fifteen creatures are gonna kill you?" Maui asked. "I mean, there are a lot more creatures that belong to Reigna and are not categorized as 'forbidden'. So you should know, this place is even worse than Lalotai."