Amnesia » 5

listen to this is the first thing by you me at six for this chapter and starry eyed (by the same band). 

Evelyn had trouble with trying to get to sleep, it wasn't just because she wasn't used to sleeping alone but because she was thinking about what Andrea could do. Evelyn knew how easy it was for Andrea to steal a guy if Luke was in his proper state he'd reject Andrea's advances-- but he couldn't even remember the girl that called herself his fiance. Andrea spent her night with a smirk, she was ready to put her plan into action. 

The next morning was quiet and awkward. Evelyn made them both their usual cup of tea then began to get ready for her day. Luke had looked down at the beautiful blonde had gave him and he decided to text it. 

"Hey.. It's Luke.. x" He sent and Andrea almost did a dance in victory the first part of her plan already accomplished, he was texting her. Eventually they talked back and forth and had set up a date for where they could hang out and catch up on old times while Evelyn was getting ready and completely oblivious that Luke had set this all up. 

Soon, Evelyn informed Luke that she was going to visit their mutual friend Michael. This had gave Luke a set time for Andrea and him to hang out. Evelyn didn't know about this until she had left the house, as she was awhile away she had seen Andrea's car drive into their driveway and she instantly felt her heartbreak, she wasn't sure if she could trust Luke alone with a girl like Andrea. She had only hoped that he would remember their promise and to not break that promise they had to each other..She had some trust in him, she hoped that he'd at least keep that promise. 

She felt tears slide down her face as she continued to drive to Michael's she was just glad he didn't live that far. "Michael.." She said, walking out of the car and catching her colourful best-friend outside on the porch. "What happened?" He asked instantly. Evelyn was his best friend, he had no feelings for her and she was more of a sister to him then anything. "Luke.." She said simply and this is where Michael sighed.

"You have to tell me everything, Eve." He used a nickname she picked up when she was younger. "Okay.." The watery eyed brunette began to describe what happened to the red and black haired boy that she would openly admit was her best friend. "He's smarter then that Eve," Michael sighed and rubbed her shoulders in an act of trying to soothe her. "He loves you, even though he doesn't know that for sure and she sighed. "Michael.. It's Andrea we're talking about, you were probably one of the few guys that rejected her." She sighed and looked down at her shoes. 

"He would reject her, he's done it before over you." Michael was instantly cut off by Evelyn. "That was when he could remember me!" She cried out and covered her face with her hands as she tried to hide her mascara stained face. "He can't deny her, she's beautiful she could literally overrule me anytime!" Michael moved my hands from my face and made me stare into his green eyes. "Luke loves you more then anything, I'm pretty sure that he'd stop it all if she tried anything. He knows you're his fiance, he would never cheat on you." Evelyn only prayed that what Michael was saying was true.

"Alright, so let's get you washed up and we should make some cookies and talk about happier things?" Evelyn cracked a small smile yet agreed, she would enjoy it if they did something that would get her mind off of Luke and Andrea. "Okay, let's do it." He grinned.

Evelyn had wiped all the makeup that had ended up running down her face off, then she was grateful that Michael had provided her with some comfortable clothes and they were gonna do their regular lounging day that they would usually have once every few weeks. "Okay, let's begin those cookies!" He giggled like a child and ran into the kitchen where Evelyn quickly followed behind him.

The pair made their batch of cookies and had invited Calum and Ashton over for movies and other goodies. 

Meanwhile, Luke and Andrea where seated on the couch Evelyn had purchased. Andrea was moving too close for Luke's comfort but he didn't want to seem rude so he had let it slip. "So, don't you have a boyfriend Andrea?" He asked and gulped as the blonde rested her hand on his thigh and slowly stroked it. He didn't feel seduced, he felt creeped out he was only used to this action if it was done by Evelyn.

He had noticed that he was spending most of his time comparing Andrea to Evelyn and everything good added up to Evelyn. This was a hint to him but he still couldn't yet pick it up, this he knew though that he'd be too oblivious to pick it up. 

"I had a boyfriend for awhile but we decided to end it.." Luke nodded slowly, he didn't really want to push her into telling him why but it seemed like he really didn't have to because she was going to openly tell him why. "We both had cheated on each other, it was a loveless relationship really." She shrugged and his eyebrows furrowed at her. "You shouldn't be in a relationship if you don't love that person." 

He sighed softly and began to rant to her, he was against the fact of people being with each other just for the sake of being together, he hated that. There had to be some type of love in there relationship but what she had just told him, there wasn't anything there for him and he didn't agree with that. This just became a turn off for him-- the fact she would just cheat and she'd allow him to also cheat on her, he didn't like that. He knew he was smarter then ever and he wouldn't cheat on Evelyn, he hoped that she wouldn't mind if he continued to hang out with Andrea but that was all they were going to do, hang out.

Luke had self control and he knew how to say no if Andrea would try anything. Of course Andrea was gorgeous, but he was now remembering his feelings for Evelyn and he wanted to be a good fiance even though he could barely remember her, he couldn't even remember her birthday which is sad but he was so set in eventually remembering everything.

He was determined to remember the girl he loved with his life. 

Andrea was upset that Luke was paying more attention to the floor then to her, so she instantly stood up right when she heard the door open and Evelyn walked in. "Uh, Hi?" Evelyn said slowly as she looked at the blonde, she was glad to see that the both of them didn't look like they had got up to anything promiscuous. "I was leaving, I'll see you tomorrow Luke." Andrea practically snapped Evelyn and Evelyn looked down at Luke and raised her eyebrow as Andrea left their house.

"What did you two get up to?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow, Luke simply shrugged. "Nothing bad," he told her. "All she spoke about was herself, it was quite annoying." He said and she laughed softly, finally he was she had known for so long. "Well, what about that date for tomorrow?" She asked and bites her lip.

Luke scoffed at the fact she considered it a date. "It's merely a hang out." He stated and she nodded her head and smiled when he had wrapped his arms around her. "Plus, why would I want her when I've got you and you're a lot better.."