Chapter 3, Playtime

Tsuki and went back to her house alone because Kenshirou said he had night shift today. She opened the door to their house and smiled. It was the same as two years ago. She made her way to her old room that was on the second floor. It seems like her older brother have been helping her clean it. She smiled.

          Suddenly someone warped their hands around her waist. She yelped a bit then turned around. There stood Samon. He put his head on her shoulder and kissed it. Tsuki giggled a bit moved the head backwards the kiss the side of Samon's head. 

"Hi Samon." She smiled.

"Wanna play?" Samon asked

"No thanks."  

"Spoil sport." 

"Nii-san's gonna kill us if he finds out."

"But he isn't here now is he?" 

"No." 

          Samon grumbled again, then a playful thought came to his head. He pushed Tsuki on her bed, causing her to shriek a little. 

"What was th-" Tsuki started but was cut off when Samon slowly put his right hand into her pants. Tsuki immediately turned as red as a tomato. "H-hey! S-Samon-s-san!" 

"Can't we have a little fun?" Samon pleaded.

Tsuki, who was still blushing, rolled her eyes and replied, "F-fine. J-just a bit."

"Yay!" 

*later*

          Samon, who was shirtless, leaned down and bit Tsuki's neck. Tsuki let out a satisfied moan. Samon and Tsuki had closed the door and shut all the curtains so no one could see what they were doing. Samon slowly made his way to Tsuki's lip by nibbling and kissed her on the lips. To make it more intense, Samon slid his tongue into Tsuki's mouth. They were soon having a war of kisses and Tsuki was more than happy to lose. Samon decided to start unbuttoning Tsuki's shirt but she slapped his hand away. Tsuki pushed Samon off of her.

"I said not too much." Tsuki said.

"But-" Samon started.

"No buts."

"Fine." 

"Good monkey."

"HEY!"