13

Nayeon's POV

"Where are you going?" Mina asked. I kept on walking, and I don't even know a single thing to where I am heading to. I just want to be alone, away from my problems and anything which makes me feel upset. I'm not even sure if what I saw earlier infront of my eyes is true, but my heart and mind says that it is, and it is really Yoongi.

"Please, just leave me alone for a while." I spoke softly, while looking down.

"Why? What happened? Can't you even tell us what's wrong?" Mina said. I stopped from walking and turned around to face her and Chaeyoung. They both looked at me with concern in their faces, and I gulped slowly before turning my head, avoiding their looks.

"I'm not on the mood, I'm sorry." I said as I continued to walk away. To be honest, at this point, I don't know what I should do anymore and everything's making my head turn and dizzy. I stepped inside our room, and layed myself down on the bed as I hugged the pillow beside me.

My heart's in a total mess now, and all I need right now is a long and tight hug. I need someone who can accompany me right now, and I don't know whom I should believe now. I closed my eyes tightly as I rolled around the bed, making myself comfortable and calm. I tried to forget and erase the scenario earlier which is stuck inside my head, but my mind right now is going crazy for Yoongi. I remembered what happened earlier..

"I should've not stayed there." I told myself. "Maybe I'm just tired.." I whispered softly as I tightly hugged the pillow beside me before breathing deeply.

"I need some rest." I slowly closed my eyes as a small and light tear streamed down my right cheek.

****

Yoongi's POV

"See! I knew it was her!" Jimin kept on repeating about what he heard earlier, and I'm already sick of hearing his voice sticking around with me. "I wasn't even wrong, it's really Nayeon!"

I looked at the cake which I'm holding right now, and inverted my gaze at Jimin. "Here." I slowly hit his shoulder as I reached out the cake for him. Jimin looked at me in confusion and his eyebrows twitched together.

"What about it?" He asked. I slowly rubbed the back of my neck and slapped the cake infront of his chest.

"It's yours, psycho." Jimin frowned, and punched me on my chest gently. I glared at him and he looked a bit serious this time, so I controlled my anger. He should be thankful for that, I should've shove his ass away right now.

"What do you mean, it's mine? Are you insane?" Jimin said. "Jihyo gave it to you, and now you're giving it to me? What is this?" I rolled my eyes as I sighed deeply before covering my entire face.

"Shit, can you help me?" I said as I held his wrist tightly. Jimin looked surprised, and asked me what he should do for him to help me.

"Can you go look for Mina or Chaeyoung and ask them both if Nayeon's okay?" Jimin quickly pinched my side and I groaned a little.

"You should do it on your own." Jimin said. "And you can stop clinging onto me? You're embarrassing me." I realized that I was still holding onto his wrist, and I slowly pushed him away from me. People might think I'm gay for Jimin, yuck.

"But, I can't do it on my own without your help." I said and Jimin sighed heavily.

"Look, it's your fault anyway in the first place----"

"It's Jihyo's, not me."

"Fine, it may be Jihyo's fault or your fault-----"

"I said it's not me. It might be the cake's fault---"