2

Nayeon's POV

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. Yoongi pulled me out, and he told me that we're going somewhere else, and I don't even have a clue on where the both of us are heading. But what makes me feel strange and safe is when he's still holding my hand to wherever we may go.

"It's a secret. Why would I even tell you?" He said. I just frowned a little, and walked beside him. After an hour of walking around the school, I finally realized that we're at the back of the gym.

"Why are we here?" I asked him. "It's too hot." I said while waving myself. I saw him standing infront of me and he rubbed his head.

"Don't you even remember?" He asked. I raised one of my eyebrows as I looked at him. What is he even saying? I looked around and I tried to reminisce all of the memories which happened long ago. I opened my eyes widely and woked up from reality. I slowly glanced at him and smiled a little.

"Oh, I remember." I said while tapping my right cheek. "This is the place where you confessed to me long ago. Am I right?" Yoongi's lips started to curve a little, and he flinched. I saw him cringing a little and he started to punch the air. To people who keeps on wondering if ever Yoongi's weird, well he actually is-- like right now.

"That was so cringeworthy." He confessed. "I don't even knew why I said that in the first place. Maybe I was dragged, because of my extreme emotions and feelings by that time." I nodded at him and I slowly walked up towards him. I slowly patted his back and he looked up at me.

"Is that cringeworthy for you?" I asked him. "I think it's not." I saw him smile, and I laughed at him.

"Hey, how about you reenact it again-- um, today? Now that you mentioned it, if you ever feel like it was cringeworthy and embarrassing long ago, and well; now that we're together, you won't feel the same way again, right?" I told him. "Come on." I said and I held both of his hands, pulling him closer towards me. I heard him groaning a little, and I'm pretty sure that he can't say 'no' to me.

"Are you serious?" He asked. I looked at him and nodded repeatedly. He slapped his forehead gently, and he ran his fingers through his silver hair. I just stood still infront of him, and stared at him deeply and sincerely.

He noticed that I was staying silent, so he looked at me and our eyes met. To be honest, it still feels new to me. I mean, I can still feel the different kind of feeling or vibe wherein he confessed to me in the past. It's just like long ago, but it feels more surreal today.

He held my hand gently and he caressed my hand softly and slowly. I looked down and noticed how he interlocked his fingers to mine, holding my hand tightly. I saw him looking at me in the eyes, and we exchanged smiles. Oh god, how I wish this moment will always be on like forever.

"I like you, then." He whispered softly. "And, I love you now."

****

"Yoongi!" We turned around to see who it was, and we saw Jimin walking towards out direction. He gently laid his small hand above his shoulder, and tapping it gently.

"Where have you been?" Jimin asked and he laid his eyes over at me. "I mean, where have you and Nayeon been to?" I giggled at his question, and Yoongi just shook his head.

"Why would you even care?" He said sarcastically before laughing. "I'm just kidding, where are the others?" I noticed how Jimin's face went serious all of a sudden, but when he heard that Yoongi's just joking around his face suddenly brightened up a little. A human sunshine, everyone.