16

Nayeon's POV

"Our schedule is heavy tomorrow!" Mina said while jumping above the bed. She's too noisy right now, and Chaeyoung and I couldn't handle her.

"Why? What's up for tomorrow?" I asked her. Mina sat down on the bed while hugging the pillow right.

"Were going shopping! Didn't you know?" She said as she looked at me. "Some of the teachers said that we'll go to mall." I nodded a little as I frowned. Why does it have to be malls? Seriously? Can't we go to somewhere else rather than malls?

"Really?" Chaeyoung said. "Great." We looked at each other and giggled.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Mina. She stood up, and tapped her chin, thinking deeply. "How about we go to a---" Chaeyoung and Mina looked at me at the same time and we smiled at each other.

"Bar!" Mina said.

"Shops!" Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung and I looked at Mina's direction and she seemed happy thinking about going to a bar, tho. But to be honest, I want to visit a bar someday. But, at our age right now? Nope. I am not into visiting bars and partys. I am not that kind of a person.

"What? Let's go to a bar!" Mina said. Chaeyoung threw her a small handkerchief which made her frown a little. I couldn't imagine a shy and typical girl like Mina going to clubs and bars. It just doesn't suit her.

"Stop talking. We won't go to a bar, Mina," Chaeyoung said. "Let us just roam around the mall insead of going to clubs." I nodded a little and Mina did too.

"Ya, Nayeon," Mina called out to me. "I saw Jihyo earlier." I rolled my eyes as soon as I heard her name and covered my ears. Early in the morning, her name itself immediately ruined my day.

"Stop mentioning her name." I groaned and they both laughed at my reaction. They really want to annoy me today, I just forgot about what happened between Yoongi and Jihyo yesterday and now they're bombarding me with just her name.

"A'right." Mina said and tapped the bedsheet gently. "As long as Jihyo's not hanging out around with Yoongi, he's safe. You don't have to worry about anything, hm?" I looked down as I bit my lower lip. Who wouldn't know if Jihyo's just a distance around Yoongi? She might be following him wherever he go, without me knowing, which sounds creepy.

"Yeah, Jihyo," Chaeyoung said while rubbing her cheek. "I saw her earlier infront of the elevator, talking to a guy." I raised my eyebrow and smirked a little. "Calm down, it's not Yoongi! Some other guy."

"Tsk, that girl is seriously something else, eh?" Mina said witha high-pitched tone. "No wonder she keeps on clinging around boys! If I see her around Jimin, she'll get a piece of me."

"Jihyo," I whispered. "What are you trying to do, really?"

****

"Good morning! Rise and shine!" I groaned as I heard Mina's voice early in the morning. Mina is the first person who gets up early among the three of us, and she's basically our real life alarm clock. I am so blessed ang glad to have met Mina, eventhough sometimes she's acts so clingy and stupid, I still love her.

"What time is it?" Chaeyoung asked while covering her face.

"It's time for us to go shopping!" Mina said and I quickly sat down on the bed. Wait, it's already morning? It just felt like 2 minutes earlier when we were chit-chatting and it's already morning?