17

Third Person's POV

The three boys visited a bar. As soon as they stepped inside, loud noises and musics are already to be heard outside the door. They couldn't believe what they saw, since it's their first time going to a bar. Min Yoongi felt nervous when he was inside the bar, and Park Jimin tapped his back gently to make him feel safe and calm.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Yoongi asked. They couldn't hear each other because of the loud music banging across the bar. They walked towards the small table and sat down.

"Wow, I can't believe this. So, this is how it feels like to be in a bar." Jungkook said while looking around. There were alot of people drinking and partying in the middle of the bar, and especially girls.

"What do you guys want to order?" Yoongi's eyes widened when Namjoon asked, and he was about to refuse when Namjoon laughed a little.

"Chill, I'll order four juices." He said and stood up on the sofa and started to order. Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi were the ones left sitting on the table and a drunkard walked in zigzags closer to them, and sat beside Jungkook.

Jungkook got nervous so he moved a little away and sat closer to Jimin. Yoongi couldn't stop feeling nervous and anxious. He just felt like it is wrong to come over the bar, and is a huge mistake.

"I'm back!" Namjoon said holding a tray and held it down on the table. "Drink it all up!" He said and they took each other's glasses and drank down the juice.

"After this, let's go dance infront!" Namjoon said. Jimin nodded and Jungkook did too. Yoongi didn't respond back, he just remained to stay still and quiet while observing the bar.

Namjoon stood up and pulled Jimin and Jungkook up from the sofa. They all looked at Yoongi, and Yoongi just shook his head refusing to dance and party.

"Come on!" Namjoon tried to pull him up, but he doesn't like to so the three hurried to the middle and started to party and dance with the loud musics and screams. Yoongi was the one left behind sitting on the table, playing with the glass.

He felt like he need to go to the restroom, so he raised his hand to give a sign to the three, and he pointed the direction towards the restroom and they nodded. Yoongi slowly stood up from the sofa and started to walk towards the restroom. There were alot of people inside the bar, so he couldn't move and walk freely. Some of them already bumped to him, but they don't even care. He looked down while still walking, when someone held his wrist quickly to stop him from walking.

Yoongi was surprised so he turned around to see who it was and saw Jihyo. He couldn't see her face clearly because of the dim lights, but he was sure that it was really Jihyo standing infront of him.

"Jihyo?" He said, and saw a smile form on the girl's face. His heart started to beat fast, and he removed the girl's hand holding his wrist and moved away from her.

"What do you want, huh?" He asked her. Jihyo looked around the bar, and he moved closer to him whispering something to his ear.

"Are you alone?" Jihyo asked, and Yoongi immediately pushed her away from him. Jihyo was about to stumble down, but she quickly maintained her balance.

"I'm not," Yoongi said. "I'm here with Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. And you? What are you doing here?" He asked with a low tone trying to scare Jihyo, but the girl didn't got scared.

"Nothing." She said. Jihyo held his wrist again and pulled him over to her as they walked across the crowd, and they both sat down on a table. Yoongi tried to run away, but she was holding on too tightly on his wrist.