20

Nayeon's POV

"Excuse me." Upon bumping into someone, I already felt like falling down on the floor. I don't know what's gotten into me but I'm on the mood to go into a club right now and get wasted. It's actually my first time visiting this place, and I don't know if getting drunk is a right thing to do to forget all of the worries and problems quickly.

I slowly sat down and removed my coat, before breathing deeply. My eyes looked around the room and there were many teenagers gathering.

"Now, where should I drink?" I asked myself while rubbing my jaw. I walked over towards the bartender's place and beside me were guys talking to each other, drinking wine. I don't know if I can take it, but I'll try this time.

"Yes ma'am? Do you need anything?" I got surprised when the bartender approached me and I smiled at him. I don't really know what I should pick so I just randomly pointed at a bottle behind him and he smiled at me.

"Beer?" He asked. "Okay." Beer? Yeah, a beer sounds nice. He took the bottle and transferred it on to my glass. I slowly took the glass and I noticed that he's looking at me.

"What?" I asked him. The bartender just shook his head and pointed at my glass telling me that I should drink it already. I slowly took a sip and oh? It tastes pretty good.

"Is there anything wrong ma'am? Any reasons why you thought about drinking all of a sudden?" He asked and I rested my chin above my hand as I looked down.

"I'm not feeling well. And something inside me hurts." I answered back and he nodded a little. "Why would you care anyway?" He kept on talking, but I'm starting not to hear him clearly. My throat is starting to get hot and so is my body. After one glass, I ask for another glass again, and another, another, and so on.

I buried my face into the table as I breathed deeply and slowly. As I closed my eyes tightly, my hearing is now getting complicated too. I can feel my cheeks heating up too much and my hands are trembling from drinking too much, but I love it.

"Ah, Yoongi.." I mentioned his name between my sighs. If hearing his name makes my heart flutter back then, this time I could feel my heart burning up. "I'm getting dizzy." I told myselg as I slowly looked up and turned around to see the whole room get blurry.

"I think I need to use the restroom." I slowly walked towards the restroom eventhough my legs kinda feel weak and wobbly.

"Hey!" Someone held my wrist tightly and pulled me closer towards them. I was about to stumble but his grip is tighter than I expected it to be. "Come and join me!"

"W-what? I can----" I haven't finished my sentence since he pulled me along with him along the crowd and we were in the middle. I kept on hanging on to my head since I feel really dizzy right now.

"I'm sorry but I need to go.." I said and I was about to walk out when he quickly pulled me even closer to him as he wrapped his other hand around my waist. His face was close to mine and his deep breathes smell like beer.

"Where are you going?" He said. I was trying to let his hand slip away from me, but my hands feels too weak to move. "I'm not done with you yet, come here.." He said as I tried to push him away from me.

"N-no.. please, let me go." I stuttered. My heart started to beat really fast since I'm starting to feel scared and nervous by the thought of what he's going to do to me. "Please.." I begged, but he doesn't listen.

"Give me five more minutes and I'll set you free." He whispered through my ear as he cupped his entire face into my neck and I started to get shivers. I wanted to stop him but my body is too weak to make a move. I felt his other hand coming up inside my shirt, and I held his hand to stop him but he ignored it.