6

Yoongi's POV

"Okay, thanks!" I told Chaeyoung as she started to walk away together with Mina. I turned around to see Nayeon standing beside me, and I wrapped my arm around her neck.

"Come on." I told her. "Let's walk you home." I noticed that she's off today. She's not that cheerful and noisy and talkative, I wonder what's gotten into her.

"Hey." I told her, and she blinked many times. She looked up at me, and I smiled at her. She's so cute, I bet she's just sleepy and tired.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me for a couple of minutes, before nodding while smiling a little. I chuckled as I pulled her head close to mine, and we walked together. It's already getting late, so I thought that I should walk her home since it's dark now. And it's dangerous for her to walk along the street all by herself.

While we were walking, she kept on looking down and it seemed like she's been holding her chest for many times earlier. Because I got conerned or worried, I asked her if something's wrong but she answered that she's totally fine and I shouldn't worry about her too much.

"Yoongi." I heard her calling my name.

"Yes?" I heard her breathing deeply before talking again.

"Is Chaeyoung a special friend of yours?" I don't know why she asked that kind of question, so I looked at her. I bet she was looking at me first, but as soon as I looked at her too, she avoided my stare and she quickly looked away.

"Why?" I asked her. She just shrugged off her shoulders and we kept on walking.

"I just want to know." I heard her. I just gave her a look and I wrapped my arm around her waist, to pull her closer to me.

"Well, I don't know." I said. "She's just my friend." I noticed her nodding a little, and when we finally reached her house she stood infront of me and waved her hand at me.

"Thank you." She spoke softly while smiling at me. Her smiles can just easily make everything feel better. I walked even closer to her, and I held her head slowly and planted a soft and light kiss on her forehead. I know she really likes forehead kisses alot, that is why I always love to shower her lots kisses everyday to make her feel even more special.

"You're welcome." I told her. She smiled at me, and walked inside her house. I watched her taking steps inside, but she turned around once again to wave her hand back at me. I smiled at her cute actions, and I saw her blowing kisses in the air. I acted like I caught one of her kisses, and she laughed at me.

"I love you!" I told her, and she gave me a heart symbol. I checked up on her if she finally got inside, and then I walked away headed to my house.

****

Nayeon's POV

I quickly layed myself down on the bed as I spread my arms out. I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, before blinking many times.

"Gah! I can't sleep." I told myself as I kept on rolling around the bed, and hugged a pillow. I stopped from moving when I took my phone and got happy to see that Yoongi messaged me as soon as he reached his home too.

From: Yoongi 👴❤

Finally home! :) I hope you'll get a good night sleep! ♡

I smiled as I read his text, and breathed deeply. I kept on thinking about Yoongi and Chae's relationship back then. Are they really just close friends or more than that? Because 'just friends' doesn't look and smile at each other like what happened earlier.