18

Third Person's POV

"Ow, my head hurts, fuck." Yoongi groaned as he rubbed his head gently before rubbing his eyes together. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, and his heart started to race when he saw a complete mess happening infront of him.

"What the fuck! Why did you do that!" Jungkook cursed infront of a girl. There were a lot of people looking at them, and he saw Jimin and Namjoon glaring at the girl.

"Don't tell me he did it first!" Jungkook shouted. "He would never do that, since he knew that he has a girlfriend. Admit it, it's your fault, anyway!" He pointed at the girl using his forefinger and he really seemed so mad and angry towards her.
Yoongi slowly stood up to see what is happening, but his mind still floating out of nowhere. He can't even walk straight so he hold onto the wall near me as he went closer to the scene.

"Wait," He said and they all inverted their look at him "What's this? What are you guys doing? Why is Jungkook shouting? What is happening?" When his eyes looked around, he was surprised to see that it was Jihyo whom Jungkook was shouting and scolding at.

"Yoongi!" Jihyo said as she ran towards Yoongi and hid behind his back. "Tell them what happened between us earlier, so they can stop shouting at me." His eyebrows crossed and he looked at Jungkook. He couldn't take his eyes off Jihyo, and Yoongi can notice how tight his grip is. He moved away from her, and stood beside and close to Jungkook, and left Jihyo on the other side hanging all alone.

"What do you mean what happened between us?" Yoongi said. "Are you out of your mind? I can't even remember, and you're just blaming something to me, worse is which I don't even know. Are you insane?" I told her. Jihyo's eyes is filled with worries and she was about to cling onto Yoongi but he quickly slapped her hand away from him.

"Hyung," Jungkook whispered to Yoongi, and he looked at him. "Answer me honestly, kay?" He said. Yoongi doesn't have any clue on what happened but he immediately nodded and agreed.

"You really don't remember a thing?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi looked down as he rubbed the back of his neck, while breathing heavily, and shook his head. "Anything? Just one?" He kept on shaking his head as a response.

"It's just that.." Jungkook muttered. "Promise me you won't be surprised." Yoongi didn't answer him back, and Jungkook remained to look down.

"We saw both of you and Jihyo.." Yoongi's heart started to beat faster and he already knew that something bad happened. "kiss each other earlier."

Yoongi's POV

"We saw both of you and Jihyo.." I don't know why but I felt like something bad and miserable happened earlier. "kiss each other."

I felt like my heart just stopped beating on itself. I looked straight at Jungkook, and it seemed like he looked serious about it. What is he trying to say? Me and Jihyo? We kissed? Isn't that too impossible?

"What?" I said. "Are you kidding me? You're making jokes again, huh? This isn't funny, Kook." Jungkook laid his hand above my shoulder, and he looked at me straight in the eyes which made me feel nervous.

"Not this time, hyung." He said and tilted his head. "Just say 'yes' or 'no'. Did you kiss her?" I remained my cold expression as I slowly turned my head to look at Jihyo. She's looking down while playing with her fingers.

"I don't remember a thing," I said. "How can I answer that? Ask her!" I said while pointing at Jihyo. "And me? I kissed her? Hell no, I'd never do that." Jihyo looked up at me and she quickly held my wrist as she attempts to pull me towards her.