Chpt. 5 cheated, stolen, offered,unwanted, used, then falling in love.

~~~~~~~~~~CHPT.5~~~~~~~~~~

What was that supposed to mean? Was he serious when he said 'I can do anything I want to you and there's nothing you can do about it'? Well if he was serious then that means I'm in some deep shit.

I looked around the room I was in taking in its décor. The room was a solid black color and it had red furniture. There was also one large window on the right side of the room with a thick red curtain covering it. I got up from the bed and walked over to the window opening it up.

I gasped at the sight I saw that was utterly gorgeous. I was looking at a maze full of beautiful red and white roses and in the center of the maze was a gorgeous porcelain fountain.

"Oh My Gosh," I exclaimed. "It's so pretty," I stated. "I know it's beautiful isn't it," I heard Darien's voice say. I gasped and turned around quickly to face him. "I- I thought you left," I asked taking a step away from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you," He told me taking a step towards me. I automatically took a step back once again. When all the sudden he was standing right next to me.

I jumped surprised by his amazing speed. Darien chuckled at me his red piercing eyes glittering in the light that came from the window. "I'm sorry did I scare you again," he asked me. I nodded. "I apologize," he whispered into my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

Then he yawned and walked over to a door in the room that I hadn't even noticed before. "I am going to go take a shower and it might be a good idea for you to get ready to sleep. There's clothes for you in the dresser," he told me.

I looked at him confused. "But, it's still daylight outside," I asked him confused. "What did you expect I'm a vampire," he stated. I only shrugged then he walked through the door which I could only guess was his bathroom.

I walked over to the dresser and opened up a drawer. There was sleeping clothes but not the kind I had been expecting. All of these pajamas were far to revealing. I searched through all the drawers but these were the only pajamas so I guessed I was stuck with them.

I grabbed one of the least revealing of them all and got dressed. Then I looked around the room confused. Where was I supposed to sleep? I mean there's only one bed.

Then Darien walked into the room with only a pair of shorts on. His hair was all scuffed up and he had no shirt on so his amazing abs were just begging for me to stare at. I stood there gawking at his amazingly sexy features.

When I decided I had stared at him long enough I looked up at his face to find he was staring at me as well. I mean literally he was eyeing up every inch of my body he could look at.

My face became I deep shade of red as I blushed. "You look really hot," he told me. I smiled a little bit and nodded. "You don't speak much do you," he asked me. "I'm just kind of scared to," I said. "Why are you scared of me," he asked walking over to me. He looked almost disappointed that I feared him.

"I'm afraid that you're going to hurt me," I told him. He sighed and looked me in the eye. "On normal circumstances I would but there's just something different about you and I'm not sure why but I feel the need more of to protect you then hurt you," he said smiling at me.

Then he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close to him. "I think I like you," he told me. I'm not sure why but those words sent butterfly's soaring threw my stomach and I had the strange feeling like I might like him to. Actually I think I do. "You want to know a secret," I asked him. He nodded to me. I got up on my tippy toes so I was closer to him. "I think I like you too," I whispered in his ear.