~Necessary Evil~

Edited: May 11th 

  Tally P.O.V

It was a week later, Ronnie is getting out tomorrow. I was so happy to finally have him home but sad because that means Max has to leave. Naiya is letting Max stay with her until I tell Ronnie about Max and i. Max and I already have the perfect house planned for us but I just have to tell Ronnie. Naiya,Jazzy,Max and I were upstairs packing all of Max stuff. "You know Max you have a lot of shit." Naiya said. 

"And most of it is make up, you have more make up than your future wife" Jazzy giggled. 

"Hey its called fashion" Max said in his defense 

I rolled my eyes playfully at how ridiculous they're being. "Um babe that's mine" I said looking at Max who was putting my flat iron in the box. 

"But babe, it's such a good flat iron" Max pouted.

No shit, I spent a hundred dollars for that thing; but it's okay, I'll still be able to use it when we move in together. 

"Fine" I smiled. 

Max smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. The next hour was spent packing and loading his stuff in Naiya's car. 

"I don't want you to go"I said holding onto him.

"I have to ok but think this time next year we will be married and living in a house that we bought together. We'll be a happy family"Max said.

I smiled at the thought, I can't wait to be with him for the rest of my life. I can't wait to start a  family with him. Max really is my forever.  I looked up at him and gave him a kiss. "I'll miss you"I said .
"I'll miss you too. The faster you tell Ronnie the faster we can write our name on the paper to make our home a home" Max said. 

"You have to give me some time with my brother first but I promise I will tell him" I said. 

In all honesty I was terrified to tell Ronnie. Once someone show's him, he cant trust them, he wont. He hates Max with a burning passion for what he did. I know Ronnie is't going to be okay with Max and I but I like to at least think he will. 
Max smiled and gave me a big hug and kiss. "I love you too" 
"I love you too don't do anything stupid"I said.
"Can you guys hurry up its not like your never going to see him again"Jazzy said rolling her eyes. 
I flicked her off. She knows damn well I might never see him again once Ronnie finds out about us.  "She's right I better get going"Max said.
"Bye"I said.
"Bye"Max said.
Max got in Naiya car and waved bye towards me then left.  "I might never get to see him again"I said trying to keep my tears in.
I walked in the house with Jazzy right behind me. "Don't be so dramatic Tally, You will get to see him again"  
"Everyone knows that Ronnie will never approve of Max & I" I said.
"Well he will as long as your happy"Jazzy said trying to comfort me. 

God, I hope she is right. 

    It was the next day and jazzy came in my room jumping on my bed. "get up, we go pick up my baby today" 

"Okay give me 15 minutes" I groaned.
"Ok"Jazzy said getting off my bed and out of my room
I got up and went into my bathroom. I turned the shower on then got in. I quickly took my shower then got out and got dressed. I put on a gray cropped top and light blue skinny jeans that had a hole on the knees. I quickly did my make up which was foundation, concealer, contour, bronze and highlight.  I brushed my hair and left in down. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone off the charger then went downstairs, Jazzy was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I went over to the door and grabbed my white high top converse. I sat on the couch and quickly put them on. 
"Ready"Jazzy asked.
"Yup"I answered . 
We got in the car and started the drive to the prison. We were waiting in the front of prison. Ronnie didn't want Jazzy and I to go, he said that we spent enough time there just visiting him. I saw Ronnie walk out the doors and as soon as I did I ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. "I missed you two sis" Ronnie chuckled. 

I smiled and let go so Jazzy can have her second with him. Jazzy gave him a big and kiss. I smiled at how cute they were.  

After our little love fest in front of the prison we got in the car and headed home. "I missed you so much" Jazzy said while driving. 

" i missed u too"Ronnie said.
I got a little lonely in the back. I missed my maxi. I know how jazzy felt when ronnie was in prison for 2 years.
We got home i ran upstairs then put in my head phones and started blasting Reverse this curse on my Ipod blocking out everything .
Ronnie P.O.V
That's weird, Tally is being weird. I just got home and she just ran upstairs not saying anything. I thought she would be happy to have me home and would i don't know, want to spend time with me "Hey babe, what going on with Tally? "I asked. 

She just stood there. "Nothing she is just upset that her boyfriend isn't here"Jazzy answerd.
"Oh"I said. 

Jazzy P O.V 

Tally is going to need to tell Ronnie the truth, I am not going to keep lying to Ronnie for her. "So who is her boyfriend?" Ronnie asked. 

Well shit..