~Immaculate Misconception~

(Edited Oct. 7th 2017)
Tally P.O.V
After max asked me to marry him we celbrated at my house. Gorgeous nightmars was blasting everyone was dancing. Max & I  where on the stairs talking. "I am so happy you asked me to marry you"I told him.
"Im happy you said yes." Max smiled.
" Max....why did you ask to marry me you know that is one person for the rest of your life"I said.
Max never cheated on me or anything but we are young. I know I want to be with him forever but I really want him to be sure he wants me.
"Tally, baby it's just like dating but with more of a commitment. I know I want to marry you because you're a strong women. You have been through a lot & you deserve the world. I want to give you the world. I want to marry the love of my life"Max said.
I just sat there looking stupid. Max really makes me feel good about myself. "I love you too"
Max leaned in and kissed me. "I love you most"

I pulled away. Then Situations,started playing. That was my fav song next to gorgeous nightmares.
I pulled max onto the floor so we could dance. I started dancing and singing so loud,that everone was staring at,me. I stopped singing and dancing. " Can you guys stop staring at me"I asked.
"You never told me you could Max said.
"One you never asked two I don't like to sing infront of people What i just did was the only time i will sing"I said.
Max rolled his eyes. "Now lets get this party back to a party again"I said.
They all started dancing again. I made sure i wasn't singing. There was only one reason why I stopped singing.
At 2 am everyone was gone beside Jazzy and Naiya because they were spending the night. "Goodnight guys,love you'"I said.
"Love you too" they both said.
I went upstairs and changed into some black shorts and a gray T-shirt. Then i went in my bed max came in and put his arms around,me and pulled me closer. I turned over and put my head on his chest. "I have been waiting to be alone with you future Mrs.Green"Max smiled.
"do you know how long i been waiting for you to say that"I said.
I lefted my head and kissed him. That one kiss made it turn into a hot makeout. Then i had a little fun with Max if you know what I mean.
Sorry it sucks i need some ideas. can you guys message me if you have some ideas