~Bulls in the Bronx~

Edited: May 16th 

Jazzy P.O.V

Things with Tally have gotten worst. She never comes out and we can't come in her room. Only reason how we know she's alive is because we can hear her crying or blasting music.  She needs to get out, staying in the house won't make her feel any better. Ronnie and I were sitting on the couch. "Babe, i have an idea" 

"And what would that be babe"  Ronnie asked.

"Take her on tour with you, Come on it would be so fun for her and she might be able to get her mind off of Max"I answered.

"That's  a good idea give us some time to reconnect" Ronnie said. 

Ronnie got up from the couch and went up the stairs to go talk to Tally. 

Tally P.O.V

It has been a month since I broke up with max. I have been in my room always crying never coming out. I never let anybody in and I never come out. I only come out when everyone is gone and that is only to get food. I was laying in bed listing to harder than you know by escape the fate. Then someone knocked on my door. "Who is it"I asked.

"Ronnie"Ronnie said.

I felt my blood boil. I haven't talked to him all month, what makes him think that is ever going to change. "Go away" 

I turned up my music on my headphones and covered my whole body with the blanket; but then i soon felt it being ripped off of me, "What the fuck do you want"I yelled sitting up. 

"Get up pack your stuff your coming on warped tour with me and the band"Ronnie smiled. 

I scoffed, does he really think i'm going to go with him? On tour. I don't want to be anywhere near him. I just put the blankets back over my body ignoring him. 

"Come on please"Ronnie begged. 

"No, now get the fuck out of my room"I snapped. 

 I heard Ronnie sigh and walk out of my room. Finally some peace and quite. 

Ronnie P.O.V

I sighed and walked down the stairs. I get she's still mad at me but I only did what was right for her. She deserves better than him. I am trying to move past it because she is my baby sister but she's not making the effort on her side to move past this. I sat next to Jazzy and she looked at me. "She doesn't want to go" 

Jazzy sighed  "Ill go talk to her." 

Jazzy got up and went upstairs. I really hope Jazzy can talk some sense into her. 

Tally P.O.V

I was pissed off that ronnie would just think that I would just get up and forgive him and go on tour with him.  He took away the love of my life. Someone was knocking on my door again. "Fuck off Ronnie"I yelled.

"Its not Ronnie its  Jazzy "Jazzy said.

"What"I asked.

Jazzy came in and pulled the blankets off of me. I sat up and looked at her. "Go on tour with Ronnie"She said looking at me. 

"Why"I asked.

"You know This tour is warped tour right? "Jazzy asked

"So"I asked for her to get to the point. 

"Escape the fate is going to be there, that means Max is going to be there"Jazzy said.

"Ok Ill start packing"I smiled. 

Jazzy  laughed. We went downstairs to tell Ronnie that I was going, not for him but for Max.   "Ronnie"I said.

Ronnie looked up at me. "I want to go on tour with you"I said.

Ronnie smiled.

I wonder if Ronnie would be hurt if he knew I was only going to see Max. I smiled back then went upstairs to pack. I packed my stuff. In less than 48 hours I will get to see Max and hopefully try to get him back. It was a mistake to let him go, it was a mistake to put Ronnie first because he was obviously wasn't putting me or my feelings first.