~So sick~

Edited; August 17th 2018

Tally P.O.V

     So many thoughts were running through my head as Ronnie stood in front of me. "What the fuck" Ronnie said.
   "I can explain" I said.
  "I though I told you to stay the fuck away from him" Ronnie said stepping out the bus.
   "You said to break up with him you didn't say I couldn't see him or kiss him" I said.
  Which isn't a lie, I wasn't suppose to be him. Even though I was planning on to anyways.
  "Wait Ronnie is the reason we broke up?"Max asked.
  I looked at him like he was stupid. "Of course"
  "Why didnt you tell me?"Max asked.
     "I thought you would've figured it out" I sighed.
  I did, he knew that the only reason why I would ever do that is because of Ronnie. "Tally get in the bus now" Ronnie said gritting through his teeth.
   "No" I said.
   I was tired of doing everything Ronnie told me to do. It was finally time to stand up for myself and do things myself. I'm not a little girl anymore.
   "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN THE BUS" Ronnie yelled.

I flinched slightly and held onto Max's arm. Ronnie's yelling has always scared me. "Dude that is your baby sister,you shouldn't talk to her like that" Max said.
   " You're right she is my sister I can talk to her how ever I want, So shut up green before I beat your ass" Ronnie yelled getting in Max's face.
   "Ronnie knock it off" I yelled getting between Max and him.
    "No I didn't want you near him and then again you never listen to me " Ronnie said.
   "Ronnie I don't always have to listen to you,Ronnie you need to realize I love him and I will do anything for him.You need to realize that you hurt me, You made me leave the love of my life we were going to get married and have kids and start a family but you had to ruin it, You ruined my life you know what I can't deal with you I need to go" I cried getting everything off my chest.
   Ronnie just stood there. " Come on Max lets go"I said grabbing his hand and walking away from Ronnie.
    Max & I walked to the ETF Tour bus. We went in and saw Judi and Jacky making out on the couch. " Jacky I think Ronnie is wondering where you are" I said,
   Jacky pulled away. " Okay bye Judi, See you tommorw"
   Judi waved bye. Jacky got up and left. " Not trying to sound like a bitch but why are you here?" Judi asked.
  "I got into a fight with Ronnie" I answered. 
   "Oh" was all Judi said.
  Judi got up and went to the bunk. I sat down on the seats. "She hates me" I sighed.
  Max sat down next to me. " She doesn't hate you.She just knows you were with FIR, don't worry she will come around "
   "I hope, let's just hope she dosnt find out I'm a radke" I yawned.
   "Come on lets go to bed" Max said getting up.
  I got up and followed Max to the bunk area.
   Max gave me a oversized rolling stone shirt. I went in the bathroom and changed. While I was changing, I saw that the mirror was open. I looked in and saw a razor. I grabbed it and started cutting myself. I was about to go deeper until someone came in and interrupted me. " What the fuck are you doing" I heard someone said.