~Comatose~

(Edited: Oct 1st 2017)
Max & I got ready to meet Jazzy & Naiya at the beach. I was wearing a pair of black shorts & white cropped top. Underneath my outfit I had on a burgundy two piece bikini. When I was finished getting ready I put my phone in my pocket. I went downstairs & grabbed a bag to put some of stuff in. I already had a towel in there so I went to the kitchen to grab two water bottles & a bottle of coke. When I was ready Max came downstairs with his skateboard & mine burgundy penny board. "Ready"Max asked.

"Yup" I answered

We went to my black tahoe and put the stuff in the back. I went in the passager seat and Max was the driver. We started driving to the beach. " Tally" Max asked.

"Hm"I asked.

"I love you"Max said.

"I love you too"I smiled.

We soon got to the beach. Jazzy and Naiya where all ready there & had everything set up. I got out of the car & went over to them and embraced them in a hug. I laid a towel down on the sand & took off my clothes till I was in nothing but my bikini. "So does Ronnie know you two are together"Naiya asked.

"No"Max answered.

"I told him I had a boyfriend but I didn't tell him who it was"I said.

"Before Ronnie went to prison he knew I liked Tally. I told him, he was cool with it. I don't think he will be now" Max added

"How do you think he is going to react? Jazzy asked.

"We all know how Ronnie is. He's gonna be pissed" I answered:

" How are going to tell him" Naiya asked.

"I don't know" I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"So you're just gonna wing it." Jazzy asked.

" Yea...We want to make sure Max faces stays pretty"I giggled looking at Max.

"Ronnie is going to mess up my face, I always wanted my face to be remodeled" Max joked.

"Come in Babe, lets go in the water" I said getting up.
I really didn't want to talk about how Ronnie was going to react anymore. I already been stressing over it, I just want to enjoy my time with Max before Ronnie gets out.

"Last one to the water is a rotten egg" Max yelled running to the water.

I giggled & rolled my eyes. He's such a little kid I swear. I started running after him.

Jazzy P.O.V

They started runing to the water & I smiled at them. They are so cute together, they literally are like the same people. "They're meant to be"Naiya said.

"Yea, lets hope Ronnie doesn't fuck it up" I said

"I think Tally found the one" Naiya said smiling at them in the water.

I nodded my head & smiled. They really are perfect for each other, I just really hope Ronnie doesn't come in & ruin his little sister happiness.

Tally P.O.V

Max got to the water first of course he would win he cheated he started early. "Ha you're a rotten egg." He said sounding proud of his victory.

I rolled my eyes. He cheated, if he didn't I would've won. It's not even about the whole rotten egg thing, I'm just a really competitive person.

Max smiled & leaned in to try & give me a kiss. I rejected him but going underwater. I grabbed his leg & pulled on it causing him to fall. I came back up to the surface & laughed. That's what he gets for cheating. He came back up "That's it" Max said.

He kept splashing me and I splashed him back. He started chasing me. I started runing but it hard to run in water. Max cought up to me. He grabed my waist and turned me around. He kissed me and I kissed back.

When he would kiss me I felt like the only girl in the world. I knew Max was it for me, I knew he was the one I wanted to be with forever. I wanted to Mrs. Green. I want to be with Max forever. I hope Ronnie doesn't ruin this for me.